Skilled Plumbers in Carlton, OR
Mr. Rooter is the trusted company to turn to for all homeowners across the country. We understand your plumbing, drains, and water heater may not be your biggest priority, until something goes wrong that is. Rest assured, our expert technicians are here around the clock to service you when you need routine maintenance or an emergency repair.
Not all plumbing companies are created equal. Call (503) 573-8708 to schedule a service with our Carlton plumbers.
Need to update or upgrade the plumbing fixtures in your home? Our team of skilled and highly trained plumbers are familiar with the best installation practices for all major brands of residential plumbing equipment.
Home Plumbing Equipment we install and repair:
- Kitchen Faucets - Don’t let a damaged faucet cost your wallet!
- Bathroom Faucets & Toilets - Even the most minor updates to faucets and toilets can boost your property value, home comfort, and energy efficiency.
- Water Heaters - If you hate waiting for a hot shower or are unable to get the water hot enough to effectively wash your dishes, it may be time to think about installing a new water heater.
- Hot Water Dispensers - Whether you love a cup of warm tea in the evening or coffee in the morning, having a hot water dispenser that works effectively can bring comfort and convenience to your home.
- Boilers - If your boiler is simply taking up space, it’s time to upgrade to a new piece of equipment to improve and enhance your overall home comfort.
- Water Softeners - Hard water stains can be annoying and scale buildup can impede water flow and damage your pipes, faucets, and fixtures over time.
- Appliance Hook-Up - Do you need a new dishwasher or washing machine installed? We do that.
- Venting - Properly venting your combustion appliances is crucial for your home and family’s safety.
- Garbage Disposals - Need to replace your faulty garbage disposal or installation of a new one?
- Sump Pump Battery Backup System - Get a battery backup for peace of mind in the next heavy rainstorm.
- Backflow Prevention - Backflows can happen due to a sudden change in water pressure, causing contaminants to flow into your home’s (or the community’s) potable water supply.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing knows a plumbing emergency can strike at any time which is why we know it’s important we’re available around the clock. Whether you live in Carlton, or elsewhere in Yamhill County, we never charge overtime for a last minute or lengthy repair.
Have one less worry and give us a call at (503) 573-8708 to schedule your appointment!