Rochester, MN Drain Cleaning Services
Let Us Keep Your Drains Flowing
In Southern Minnesota, we enjoy the best of all four seasons—but each season brings its own reasons to keep your drains clean and clear. From frozen pipes in the frigid winters to flooding caused by melting snow in the spring and torrential downpours in the summer, your plumbing system has plenty of weather to contend with. That's where Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN comes in. We offer five-star quality service at an affordable price.
Call (507) 216-3026 to request an estimate from a plumber in Rochester, MN!
If you want to prevent the stress and expense of water damage in your Rochester home, it's always a good idea to know which drain cleaning and rooter service you can call to take care of stubborn clogs and sluggish drains quickly and efficiently. The local technicians at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN have years of hands-on experience helping homeowners just like you keep their drains clean season after season.
Trust Mr. Rooter® Plumbing for Rooting Done Right
As a homeowner, you want to do everything you can to protect your investment. That's why you need a rooting company you can trust to get the job done right the first time and go the extra mile to make sure you're satisfied with the results. People recognize the Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name for top-tier customer service and quality. Thanks to our experience, training, and equipment, you can count on our team to clear clogs from kitchen and bathroom drains and to keep the floor and ground drains flowing freely to protect your property from flooding.
Why should you choose Mr. Rooter® Plumbing for drain cleaning services?
- We use HydroScrub® technology. Hydro jetting levels up with our HydroScrub® technology. Our team uses this specialized equipment to safely but effectively clear pipes of grease, food scraps, sludge, silt, mud, and more—and it can be used on any pipe.
- We perform video inspections. Our Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN technicians have high-tech plumbing cameras that allow us to see into your drain down to the very end. Cameras help us determine the cause of the clog and the appropriate action, and it lets us be sure all potential problems are eliminated after we've used our HydroScrub® technology to clear your drain.
- We offer the same honest rates no matter the hour. Is your drain stopped up or back-flowing at 3 a.m. or on Christmas Day? We can provide emergency drain cleaning in Rochester 24/7, any day of the year, and we won't charge you more for overtime or after-hours service.
- We deliver fast, friendly service. Stubborn drain clogs are a significant inconvenience, and you want them taken care of quickly. We offer flexible scheduling options to work around your lifestyle. Plus, our HydroScrub® technology guarantees we'll knock out even the most persistent clogs in no time flat.
Clearing a Variety of Home Drains
Your property has drains in several locations, and Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN cleans them all. Not everything can be flushed down a drain, and you would be surprised how often people don't realize that a object or substance can be damaging to your pipes.
- Basement and garage drains – Do you have an unfinished basement used for storage? How about a garage filled with expensive tools, toys, and vehicles? Free-flowing drains in the floors prevent flooding and water damage to valuable property—not to mention the foundation of your home.
- Sewer drains – Sewage is better out of sight, out of mind. If a clog causes a backflow, the hazardous wastewater in your home or water supply poses a serious threat to the health and safety of your family. Trust our Rochester drain cleaning services to address the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Yard drains – When temperatures warm up after a winter of heavy snowfall, or when a severe storm front moves in, the drains in your yard help eliminate standing water that could harm your landscaping, breed pests and bacteria, or seep into your foundation. Make sure they're clean and clear with Mr. Rooter® Plumbing.
- Bathroom drains – Have you ever taken a shower only to find the water up to your ankles in no time? Hair and soap scum are the biggest culprits of shower, tub, and bathroom sink clogs, but they're no match for our expert rooter service.
- Kitchen drains – Food waste and plastic packaging can get caught in kitchen drains and cause a blockage, as can grease, oils, and fats that get washed off of dishes. Because you prepare food in the kitchen, it's vital to ensure your drains and garbage disposal a clear of debris. Our Rochester drain cleaning plumbers can help you with that.
Signs You Have a Clogged Drain
When you see standing water over a drain, chances are good the drain is clogged. Sometimes these blockages seem to happen suddenly, but often people miss telltale signs leading up to the stoppage that indicate a building clog. When you begin to notice these signs, have your drains cleaned to prevent more severe problems.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN for drain cleaning if you notice:
- Foul odors – The smell of sewage or fetid water is hard to miss, but it's not always easy to tell where it's coming from. If you notice this smell, there is likely a clog in your home's plumbing system. Our team is experienced in locating clogs through a thorough inspection and clearing them quickly.
- Slow draining – When water doesn't flow freely down the drain, there is most likely a clog forming somewhere inside. If you can't tell how quickly standing water is draining, put a drop of food coloring in the water and observe its movement—draining water will pull the drop down toward the drain opening.
- Gurgling noises – If your sink or tub is draining, but you hear gurgling noises, a clog or blockage may be forming. When a drain is clear, water and bubbles flow together, but a clog can disrupt the flow and cause bubbling or gurgling sounds.
How Deep Should a Drainage Pipe Be?
On average, a drainage pipe should be about a foot to two feet deep in the ground. In really cold regions like Rochester, Minnesota, the pipes should be even deeper to prevent your pipes from freezing. If you have issues with your sewage pipes, you need drain cleaning assistance, or you need to install a new drainage pipe, give our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN a call!
Always Available to Lend a Hand
We know that severe clogs can occur at any time, so our team is available around the clock for 24/7 emergency drain cleaning services in Rochester. We'll provide quick and courteous service, and we'll always clean up after ourselves once we're finished. We also believe you shouldn't have to pay more for a service just because you need help outside of business hours. That's why we provide upfront pricing that doesn't change depending on the time of day, and we'll never charge you for overtime. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN is available to work on your schedule.
When you need drain cleaning in Rochester or the surrounding communities, let the uniformed professionals at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing handle it. Call us today at (507) 216-3026 to schedule an appointment.