Rochester, MN Drain Cleaning Services
Have Your Drains Cleared Now
In Southern Minnesota, we enjoy the best of all four seasons. Each season brings its own reasons to keep your drains clean and clear. From frozen pipes to flooding, your plumbing system has plenty of weather to contend with. That's where Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN comes in. We offer five-star quality service at an affordable price. Call today for a job estimate on your next drain cleaning service.
Call (507) 216-3026 to request an estimate for drain cleaning near you.
It's always a good idea to know which drain cleaning service to call to take care of stubborn clogs. . The technicians at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN have years of hands-on experience. They are dedicated to helping homeowners keep their drains clean season after season.
Trust Mr. Rooter® Plumbing for Rooting Done Right
As a homeowner, you want to do everything you can to protect your investment. That's why you need a plumbing company you can trust to get the job done right!. People recognize the Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name for top-tier customer service and quality. Thanks to our experience, training, and equipment, you can count on our team. We clear simple and complex clogs to protect your property from flooding in the future.
Why should you choose Mr. Rooter® Plumbing for drain cleaning services?
- We use HydroScrub® technology. Hydro jetting levels up with our HydroScrub® technology. Our team uses specialized equipment to effectively clear pipes of all kinds.
- We perform video inspections. Our technicians have high-tech plumbing cameras that allow us to see into your drain down to the very end. Cameras help us determine the cause of the clog and identify the appropriate remedy. This also allows us to be sure all potential problems are eliminated once your drain is clear.
- We offer the same honest rates no matter the hour. Is your drain stopped up or back-flowing at 3 a.m. or on Christmas Day? We can provide emergency drain cleaning in Rochester 24/7, any day of the year. You don't need to worry about the cost. We won't charge you more for overtime or after-hours service.
- We deliver fast, friendly service. Stubborn drain clogs are a significant inconvenience. We offer flexible scheduling options to work around your lifestyle. Plus, our HydroScrub® technology guarantees we'll knock out even the most persistent clogs.
Clearing a Variety of Home Drains
Your property has drains in several locations, and Mr. Rooter cleans them all. Not everything can be flushed down a drain. You would be surprised how often people don't realize what's damaging their pipes.
- Basement and garage drains – Do you have an unfinished basement used for storage? How about a garage filled with expensive tools, toys, and vehicles? Free-flowing drains in the floors prevent flooding and water damage to valuable property.
- Sewer drains – Sewage is better out of sight, out of mind. If a clog causes a backflow, the hazardous wastewater in your home poses a serious threat to your health. . Trust our Rochester drain cleaning services to address the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Yard drains – The drains in your yard help eliminate standing water. Standing water can occur from heavy rainfall or melting snow. This could harm your landscaping, breed pests, and seep into your foundation. Make sure they're clean and clear with Mr. Rooter® Plumbing.
- Bathroom drains – Have you ever taken a shower only to find the water up to your ankles in no time? Hair and soap scum are the biggest culprits of shower, tub, and bathroom drain clogs. But they're no match for our expert rooter service.
- Kitchen drains – Food waste can get caught in kitchen drains and cause a serious blockage. For proper food safety, it's vital to ensure your drains and garbage disposal are clear of debris. Our Rochester drain cleaning plumbers can help you with that.
Signs You Have a Clogged Drain
When you see standing water over a drain, chances are good the drain is clogged. Sometimes these blockages seem to happen suddenly. More often than not people miss telltale signs leading up to the stoppage. When you begin to notice these signs, give us a call to prevent more severe problems.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN for drain cleaning if you notice:
- Foul odors – The smell of sewage or fetid water is hard to miss, but it's not always easy to tell where it's coming from. If you notice this smell, there is likely a clog in your home's plumbing system. Our team is experienced in locating clogs through a thorough inspection and clearing them quickly.
- Slow draining – When water doesn't flow freely down the drain, there is most likely a clog forming somewhere inside. If you can't tell how quickly standing water is draining, put a drop of food coloring in the water and observe its movement—draining water will pull the drop down toward the drain opening.
- Gurgling noises – If your sink or tub is draining, but you hear gurgling noises, a clog or blockage may be forming. When a drain is clear, water and bubbles flow together, but a clog can disrupt the flow and cause bubbling or gurgling sounds.
How Deep Should a Drainage Pipe Be?
On average, a drainage pipe should be about a foot to two feet deep in the ground. In really cold regions like Rochester, Minnesota, the pipes should be even deeper to prevent your pipes from freezing. If you have issues with your sewage pipes, you need drain cleaning assistance, or you need to install a new drainage pipe, give our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN a call!
Always Available to Lend a Hand
We know that severe clogs can occur at any time, so our team is available around the clock for 24/7 emergency drain cleaning services in Rochester. We'll provide quick and courteous service, and we'll always clean up after ourselves once we're finished. We also believe you shouldn't have to pay more for a service just because you need help outside of business hours. That's why we provide upfront pricing that doesn't change depending on the time of day, and we'll never charge you for overtime. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester-MN is available to work on your schedule.