We are happy to visit your property for any plumbing issue. Afterward, we’ll provide a price estimate – free of hidden fees.
We want every customer to feel the reassurance that results from knowing they’re dealing with a trusted and transparent plumbing company.
To maximize reliability, we offer:
- Fair and competitive rates regardless of the hour or day
- Qualified, vetted, and uniformed plumbing technicians
- Flexible scheduling options
- Plumbing repair guarantees
- And much more!
Want to see why our customers love us? Check out our reviews! To see how you can save on your service, visit our special offers page.
Our Plumbing Services in Ballwin
Our skilled and trained plumbers will arrive with the tool and technologies necessary to handle virtually any plumbing need. Give us a call right away if your drain clogs, pipe bursts, or faucet leaks.
Our plumbing services include:
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing Diagnostic Inspections
- Preventive Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Installations
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Replacements
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer Line Replacements
- Water Line Repair
- Water Line Replacements
- Leaking Pipes
- Water Softeners & Filters
- And much more!
Our maintenance, repair, and installation specialists utilize high-tech equipment to get the job done right. Our waterproof, hyper-flexible “snake” cameras can reach any section of your plumbing system to help us troubleshoot and diagnose hard-to-access issues.
We always do our best to apply non-invasive techniques, such as extra-strength HydroScrub® jetting, the Pipe Pull™ system, and trenchless repair technologies, to fix plumbing problems with minimal impact and disruption.
Dealing with a leak, malfunction, or obstruction in your sewer line, faucet, water heater, garbage disposal, dishwasher, sump pump, or toilet? Call today!
What Happens After I Schedule My Service?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. Louis, we run a pretty tight ship to ensure you get superior plumbing services. From the first phone call to the final repair, we put your needs above our own.
Here is what you can expect after scheduling your service:
- We'll Send a Service Confirmation. We'll email and text you with appointment reminders along with a time frame of when you can expect us. Your Ballwin plumber will arrive in one of our company vans and in a professional uniform.
- We Arrive On Time & Troubleshoot the Issue. Once we arrive, we'll lay out our own doormat and put on shoe covers to help protect your home. We'll get to work troubleshooting the issue. During this process, we'll leave no stone un-turned to ensure you receive the highest-quality service.
- We'll Review Repair Options. We'll then review our "Good", "Better", and "Best" plumbing repair options with you before proceeding with any work. We'll offer our recommendations and answer any questions. But in the end - you'll have the final say in how we proceed.
- We'll Repair the Issues. We'll do all we can to perform the plumbing repairs that same day. If we need to return with parts or perform a more complex install or replacement, we'll schedule the return trip as quickly as possible.
We not only perform high-quality plumbing services, but we do so by treating you with exceptional customer service.