Residential Plumbing in Fenton, MO
Reliable Maintenance & Installation Services
The residential plumbing services we offer at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. Louis are best-in-class. From diagnostic inspections to proactive maintenance to emergency repairs, our experienced plumbers are meticulous and versatile. When our clients are troubled by a burst pipe, clogged drain, broken shower fixture, leaky faucet, or seeking a seasonal check-up, we promptly arrive and provide stellar customer service every time.
With Mr. Rooter, you can always expect:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Flexible scheduling options
- Fair, standard rates for all services – even those performed on weekends and holidays
- Uniformed technicians who are insured and licensed
- Employees vetted by background checks
- Repair guarantees & no hidden fees on labor or parts
- The benefits of our Advantage Plan®
Call us at (314) 665-2157 or request an estimate online for trenchless sewer repair in St. Louis and beyond!
Cutting-Edge Plumbing Techniques
If needed, our maintenance, repair, and installation services utilize high-tech
equipment. Our extra-strength
HydroScrub® jetting service can help water drain fluidly again by forcefully blasting gunk and debris
out of pipes. Our
trenchless sewer repair and replacement technologies allow us to fix sewer pipes and water lines without destroying your front or backyard. Similarly, The Pipe Pull™ technique at Mr. Rooter Plumbing can replace damaged sewer or water lines while merely creating two tiny holes at the front and back of the piping run.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. Louis, we utilize sophisticated, hyper-flexible video cameras. Waterproof and mobile, these cameras can wiggle into pipes and drains and extend to examine otherwise inaccessible segments of piping. If you are remodeling or performing a home inspection, these services are very beneficial, potentially revealing invisible plumbing problems. More importantly, all these methods are non-invasive – accomplishing complex tasks without making a mess.
These tools frequently assist our team while servicing:
- Sewage Lines – If invasive roots or soil movement penetrates or pressurizes underground pipes, significant issues can arise. If you notice backflow or smelly odors, let us check out the situation.
- Faucets – If a faucet drips constantly, fluctuates temperatures, or provides unreliable pressure levels, we can take it apart and figure out a solution.
- Water Heaters – If your water takes a long time to heat up or drastically vacillates between hot and cold, you are likely dealing with a water heater defect. Tepid water temperatures can be more than an inconvenience – cold water does not properly sanitize dishes and clothes. Luckily, our knowledgeable team can make necessary repairs or install an energy-efficient tankless system.
- Other – We also maintain and service garbage disposals, dishwashers, washing machines, water softeners, toilets, showers, and sump pumps.