Sewer Line Replacement in Fenton
Call for Reliable Sewer Repair Near You
The maintenance of your home's essential systems is under your purview as a homeowner. However, until anything goes wrong, crucial but unseen systems like your plumbing or sewer lines are not given much care. If your sewer pipes break, a specialist will need to decide whether replacing the lines is a better option. Fortunately, the community of St. Louis can get assistance from our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. Louis as well as economical, high-quality sewage line repair and replacement services.
We are your go-to sewage line professionals, fully certified and utilizing cutting-edge tools to diagnose and repair complicated sewer line issues. You can trust us to put your sewage line problems behind you because we're a local business backed by an organization with more than 50 years of industry knowledge.
To schedule your appointment, book online with our Fenton sewer technicians.
6 Signs You Need Professional Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
You never really know what's going on behind your walls or beneath your house, where your sewer lines are located. Even so, the plumbing and other system parts of your house could start to act up, giving away a serious issue that's going on in the background.
- Strange gurgling noises coming from toilets – Your toilet should never gurgle or make uncommon noises. This could be a sign that your sewer is filled with water and there’s air trapped and trying to escape.
- Low water levels in toilets – When the water level is low in your toilet, it might have more to do with the sewer than the tank. Lower water levels could indicate that you have blockages or cracks in your main sewer line, keeping the water from flowing freely.
- Various slow-moving drains – Slow-moving drains throughout your home are likely more than just a minor drain clog. Multiple clogged drains may be a sign of a damaged sewer line that our professionals can repair.
- Foul odors emitting from drains – Bad smells in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property could be a sign that there’s an issue with your sewer lines. Don’t let foul odors linger and put your loved one’s health at risk.
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe – If you notice lush green grass in certain parts of your yard, this could signal a broken sewer pipe. Sewage and other waste can act as a natural fertilizer, nourishing the ground unintentionally. We can evaluate the area and give you a detailed assessment of what we find.
- Flooded yard – A cracked sewer line or failing septic tank can potentially flood your yard with harmful bacteria and other pollutants. This is a serious health risk and should be addressed by one of our technicians immediately.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
a sewer pipe with roots in it [Move with a click and drag] Wastewater must be transported through sewer lines from residences and businesses to treatment plants. Unfortunately, there are a number of causes why these pipelines may be vulnerable to damage.
- One common problem is tree root infiltration. Roots often break through aging sewer lines in search of water and nutrients, making holes in the pipe and leading to blockages.
- Another issue is corrosion, especially with older pipes made of cast iron or other obsolete materials. Corrosion causes them to rust on the inside, gradually reducing their diameter and increasing the risk of cracking or debris buildup.
- Poor construction or installation can lead to misalignment or insufficient support, which puts strain on the line over time as soil settles or shifts.
- Climate events, such as flooding, can also cause physical damage like erosion as well as chemical disruption due to sewage backups.
- Plumbing problems such as fatbergs or flushing inappropriate items down toilets can deplete a sewer line's capacity and lead to blockages and overflow issues.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. Louis?
When it comes to sewer line replacement and other plumbing repairs, the Mr. Rooter Plumbing name ensures you are getting industry-leading service and support. We are here to assist you with plumbing issues every day of the year, 24 hours a day. Every task will be priced flat-rate and upfront, with guaranteed parts and craftsmanship, so you always know precisely what to anticipate.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. Louis if you need a trustworthy crew of plumbers with a proven track record of fixing and replacing damaged sewage systems. Our crew is prepared to maintain your house and safeguard the health of your family.
For more information about our sewer line repair and replacement service in Fenton. You can schedule your appointment online.