Torrance Water Heater Repair
Hot Water Heater Repair and Replacement - Call Night or Day
Did you just find a leak in your hot water heater? Or do you still have cold water even after confirming the burner is on? Count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance to save the day. With being in business since 1994, we've seen it all when it comes to water heaters. If you need quick repairs or a new water heater altogether, schedule an appointment today.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance?
Over the years, we've had the immense pleasure of serving hundreds of customers in Torrance and the surrounding areas.
We handle each call like our only call. You're our customer and our goal is to provide professional, courteous, and prompt service every time.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance:
- We have an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau®
- We're backed with over 25 years of experience in the trade
- We offer up-front, flat-rate pricing
- We guarantee our workmanship and parts
- We do all we can to fix your water heater in one day
If you're looking for reliable plumbers to either repair or replace your water heater, you've come to the right place.
Water Heaters | FAQs
How long do water heaters last?
Traditional water heaters last around 10-15 years. Tankless water heaters should last a solid 20+ years.
How do I know my water heater needs to be replaced?
Some signs and symptoms that a new water heater is more cost-effective include:
- The Age of Your Water Heater. If your water heater is nearing the end of its lifespan, chances are the most cost-effective option is to replace your water heater.
- Strange Noises. The older your water heater gets, the more often it'll start making odd noises. Those knocking or banging noises are likely from the hardened sediment build-up at the bottom of your water heater. This can be a sign you may need a new water heater.
- Rusty Water. When you turn the hot water on, do you see rusty water? Rusty hot water could be due to issues with the anode rod. If your hot water heater is nearing it's lifespan and producing rusty water, a new water heater will probably be more cost-effective.
No matter the issue with your hot water heater, we'll take the time to thoroughly diagnose your existing water heater. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance, we'll review all options with you so you can choose whether a repair or replacement is right for you.