Torrance Plumbing Repair Services
Plumbing Repairs from Plumbers Near You
Looking for excellent plumbers in Torrance? Don’t worry. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance is here to help. Our team provides top-quality plumbing repairs at any time of day. Whether you’re dealing with a clogged toilet or a broken water heater, Mr. Rooter has the knowledge and experience to get your repair done quickly and conveniently.
Call us at (310) 889-0506 or request an estimate online for plumbing repair near you.
We can handle all the following repairs and more:
- Clogged drains
- Sewer system backups
- Sewer line repair
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Water line repair
- Frozen pipe repair
- Leaking pipe repair
- Water heater repair
- Sump pump repair
- Tankless water heater repair
- Backflow prevention device repair
- Water filter repair
- Gas line repair
Common Plumbing Problems in Torrance
Some plumbing problems are the same, no matter where you go. From a clogged toilet to a leaking pipe, we’ve seen it all.
Here are some of the most common plumbing issues people experience in Torrance:
- Clogged toilets: Depending on the severity of the clog, this problem could probably be solved with DIY troubleshooting. For example, if you haven’t tried unclogging the toilet with your plunger first, give it a good try. If the plunger doesn’t work, consider calling us your option B.
- Running toilets: A running toilet can be an easy plumbing problem to solve, depending on your home improvement comfort level. If you feel comfortable replacing a defective part in your toilet tank, a running toilet can be a relatively inexpensive fix. However, if you have no idea where to start, give our Torrance plumbers a call.
- Slow drains: Slow drains are incredibly common, especially in showers and sinks. Slow drains are typically caused by a buildup of organic and inorganic material, such as soap and hair. We highly recommend you don’t use caustic drain cleaners to fix the issue. Often, caustic drain cleaners can destroy the pipes themselves, which can cause a more expensive problem to fix.
- Dripping faucets: A dripping tap can drive you crazy, especially if your bedroom is right next to the bathroom. While this might not seem like a huge issue, a dripping faucet can end up costing you a lot more on your water bill than you might expect. You can fix many types of dripping faucets by replacing or tightening the internal washer, depending on if the washer has stiffened, torn, or dislodged.
- Broken water heaters: Nothing is more upsetting that expecting a hot shower and finding icy water instead. Fixing a broken water heater is a challenging project, which is why we recommend calling a plumber to take a look at the problem as soon as possible, especially if you have a gas water heater. Call our team for fast and friendly water heater repair in Torrance.
- Low water pressure: Low water pressure is usually a problem that happens to older homes with older plumbing systems. Try cleaning your aerators with vinegar and water to see if you can remove the buildup of sediment that usually causes low water pressure. If that doesn’t work, give our Torrance plumbers a call.
- Jammed garbage disposal: A clogged garbage disposal is usually an easy fix, but you should be extremely cautious when attempting it. We recommend turning off power to the garbage disposal before trying to fix it. If you’re not sure where to start, give us a call!
- Leaky pipes: Leaky pipes can be a huge problem, especially if those pipes are in your walls. While it might not seem like a big deal, even a tiny drop of water can, over time, damage the object it falls on. Additionally, leaking pipes can create moist environments that encourage the growth of mold, which can be dangerous to some individuals.
- Sewer system backups: If you notice that your plumbing is acting strangely across your entire home, you could be experiencing a sewer system backup. This type of issue usually occurs when your main sewer line is clogged or blocked. Typical drain snakes can’t reach this type of blockage, so calling in an expert is essential.
Depending on the issue you have, some plumbing repairs need repair as soon as possible, while others can wait for a more convenient time. For example, a slow-draining sink could be a problem you can live with for a few days, while a broken sewer line must be repaired immediately. Call a plumber ASAP for any plumbing problem that causes additional damage to your home or business.
Need a plumbing repair in Torrance? Call our team at (310) 889-0506!
How Much Should A Plumbing Repair Cost?
A plumbing repair can cost between $175 and $500 depending on a wide range of factors. For instance, the complexity of the repair, the location of the repair, and the plumbing company you choose can all impact your total final cost. It is important to note that some companies charge an hourly rate, which can increase your cost depending on how long the plumber takes to address your plumbing issue.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance proudly provides our customers with a transparent, flat rate fee that will no change, no matter how long your repair takes! So you never have to worry about spending more than you originally intended.
24-Hours Plumbing Services in Torrance
If you have a severe plumbing emergency, don’t worry. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance is available 24/7 to answer your call. We provide plumbing repair services after hours, on the weekend, and during holidays without any extra charge. We know plumbing emergencies are never convenient, so we do our best to provide fast and friendly service as efficiently as possible.
Call us at (310) 889-0506 to get emergency plumbing repairs today!