Residential Plumbing Services in Torrance, CA
Licensed Plumber Near You
Have a drain that is moving like mud? Dealing with a shower that keeps leaking after you shut it off? Or how about a water heater that has seen its fair share of problems? No matter the severity, a single plumbing problem can quickly turn into a full-blown disaster if ignored, not to mention bring your day to a screeching halt.
Whenever you need residential plumbing services, be sure to turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance. Our plumbing services deliver you efficient and reliable solutions quickly. With our upfront pricing and prompt service, there’s no question why homeowners continue to trust our Torrance, CA plumbers as their go-to advisors when it comes to keeping their system working properly!
Why Should I Call A Professional Plumber?
When you experience any plumbing issue in your home, it’s important to turn to a professional plumber for help. While it may seem like a good idea to grab the plastic container of drain cleaning chemicals or call your friend for help, you should always opt-in for calling one of our Torrance plumbers! From our guaranteed work to expert knowledge, there are a handful of reasons why you should only turn to professionals when it comes to dealing with your home’s plumbing problems.
Some reasons why you should always call a professional plumber include:
- Long Term Solution – Our plumbers are here to deliver immediate remediation of your plumbing’s current issues (like clog removal), and we will let you know if there is anything else that needs to be addressed. Plus, all of our work is backed by our work and parts guarantee!
- Increase Lifespan of System – As stated before, our team is here to increase your system’s lifespan. With extensive experience and knowledge, our plumbers will keep your system working properly and increase its lifespan by providing the routine preventive maintenance needed to keep your water flowing smoothly around the clock.
- Lower Water Bills – A well-maintained plumbing system will help keep those monthly water bills down. With these savings in money every month, you’ll realize that professional plumbing is an absolute necessity if you ever experience an unexplainable water spike!
- Peace of Mind – When you hire our team, you’ll get to experience the ultimate peace of mind. Not only will you feel safe knowing your plumbing system is going to be working when you need it, but you’ll also keep your family healthy by ensuring any nasty or hazardous debris is free from your pipes.
Common Plumbing Issues in Torrance
Any home in Torrance is bound to experience its fair share of plumbing issues. Whether it’s a slow-moving drain, a cold-water heater, or leaky pipes, you can rest knowing that our team of plumbers has seen it all! Our team handles countless in-home plumbing services every day.
Our plumbers specialize in a variety of plumbing repair services, including:
- Clogged Drains – Clogged drains are a common plumbing service our team completes every day. From the bathroom to the kitchen, our homes feature a lot of openings to our plumbing systems. When any of these drains experience a clog, it has the potential to wreak havoc across your system. It’s important to have your drains cleaned by a professional as soon as possible to get things back to normal. It’s also just as important to understand what can and cannot go down your home’s drains (e.g., coffee grounds and leftover cooking grease) so you can help prevent severe clogs in the future!
- Water Heater Troubles – From sediment buildup and thermostat problems to leaks and discolored water, there are several things we commonly see go wrong with water heaters. Our team can complete any repairs that are needed on your home’s water heater. If we can’t repair it or your water heater is a bit old, our team can also deliver worry-free replacement services!
- Leaky Pipes and Faucets – Whether from your pipes or faucets, any leak can become annoying very quickly. If your plumbing system’s leaks are not addressed quickly, you can drive up your water bill, waste gallons of clean water, as well as subject your home to property damage. If ignored for long enough, mold growth can occur, a health and safety risk for you and your family.
- Sewer System Backup – Increased pressure on your system due to heavy rainfall or a major clog can cause your home’s sewage system to back up. When this occurs, hazardous waste is emitted from your system’s drains. Raw sewage is a health and safety risk to you and your family and can even contaminant your home’s drinking water supply if things get out of hand.
- Continuously Running Toilet – We see continuously running toilets more than you think. While a simple internet search mind finds you a DIY solution, our team can perform any repairs you need to keep things working properly flush after flush.
Whether you’re dealing with one of the above plumbing issues or something similar, be sure to turn to a team of professionals you can trust! At Mr. Rooter, our plumbers in Torrance will visit you in-home to perform a thorough inspection of your system, identify any current or potential problems, then offer you a free estimate backed by upfront and flat-rate pricing. Once approved, our team will get started on your plumbing services to deliver you superior service!
Call Our Residential Plumbers in Torrance, CA
We are fully committed to solving your problem correctly the first time. You’ll never have to worry about calling us again to come out for the same issue because our team doesn’t leave until the problem is fixed and you are completely satisfied with our solution. With a triple-check for accuracy upon completion, you can rest easy knowing that our team delivered you a solution meant to last.
While we’re confident in every service we complete, we also understand that things don’t always go as planned, so this is why we guarantee all of our work and parts after the service is completed. If things aren’t done right, we promise to make them right.