Drain Cleaning in Torrance, CA
Leave Your Rooter Service Up to the Pros
You already have so much to do in your day-to-day life. Don’t add trying to clear out a clogged drain to your to-do list. Save yourself time, energy, and headaches by letting Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance handle it for you.
We are the local team of plumbing and drain cleaning professionals that homeowners in the Torrance go to first when in a plumbing pinch. Backed by the nationally recognized Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name, our team is ready for any drain cleaning job, no matter how difficult and regardless of the hour. That’s right – we offer 24/7/365 emergency drain cleaning services at no additional after-hours charges!
Call (310) 889-0506 the moment you need our help with a stubborn clogged drain.
Discover the Mr. Rooter® Plumbing Difference
There are a lot of plumbing and drain cleaning companies in the Torrance who offer drain cleaning services, so why should you walk past our competitors and head right to the Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Torrance door? We think the answer is obvious once you learn a little more about what makes our drain cleaning services different from the rest.
You should only choose our services because we offer:
- HydroScrub® cleaning: Thick clogs are no match for our HydroScrub® technology, which utilizes high-pressure water to blast them apart without damaging the drain itself.
- Video inspections: When a clog is hiding far down the drain, we can use a snake camera to locate it, ensuring we do a thorough job each and every time.
- No after-hours charges: We do not charge you for after-hour services. It’s just one of many ways we respect your time and budget.
- Affordable drain repairs: If a clog is bad enough to cause damage to the drain, we can arrange to make low-cost, high-quality repairs. In many cases, we can start repairs during the same service thanks to our stocked company vehicles.
Is My Drain Really Clogged?
Does your drain really have a clog down in its pipes, or is it just a little slow at draining due to some other defect? The answer is not always obvious. However, there are a few surefire indicators that a clog has formed or is forming in a drain. It just comes down to being able to recognize them.
Call us for drain cleaning services if you notice:
- Pooling water: The water that goes down a drain should pretty much wash away as quickly as you expect. If it is slowing down to the point of pooling, then there is likely a clog in the pipes. The longer it takes to start pooling, the further down the drain it might be.
- Bubbling sounds: Water rushing down a drain should sound just like that. If it sounds like bubbles or gurgles, then there is likely a clog in the line causing the water to swirl or temporarily pool before draining away.
- Foul stenches: Do you get hit with a bad smell in the air whenever you walk into the bathroom or kitchen? It could be a sign that a clog of rotting materials is stuck in the drain. As the clog worsens, the foul smell gets stronger, filling more and more of your home.
The sooner you act after noticing a clog warning sign, the better. Schedule a drain cleaning service for your Torrance home quickly and we might be able to eliminate the clog before it gets worse and causes damage to the surrounding plumbing.
Household Drains We Can Clean
If there is a drain in your home, we can clean it. All of our training and plumbing tools keep us ready to eliminate any clog in any room. You never have to flip through websites looking for a plumber who can handle your drain cleaning job because you already found us!
Give us a call at (310) 889-0506 if you spot a clog in your:
- Kitchen: A majority of calls for drain cleaning service place our plumbing technicians in the kitchen. Putting one wrong thing down a garbage disposal can wreak havoc on the drain, after all.
- Bathroom: Many drain cleaning jobs also require us to deal with a bad clog in a bathroom, such as down a tub drain or a toilet.
- Garage: People who use their garages as a workshop sometimes sweep dust and debris into drains in the garage floor. While this habit seems innocuous, it can quickly lead to a clog.
- Sewer line: You should not wait to get a sewer line clog cleared up. Sewer backflow can be hazardous to your health by contaminating your home’s potable water.
What Clogs Bathroom & Kitchen Drains?
Some of the most common things that end up down drains and clogging them are:
- Food waste: Not everything you can eat can be destroyed by a garbage disposal. Starchy pasta, stringy vegetables, coffee grounds, and fatty foods, for example, will all increase the chances of your kitchen drain getting clogged.
- Nonbiodegradable waste: Remember that the drains in your home are not trashcans. Never put paper, plastic, and cardboard into a sink, toilet, or garbage disposal. Even small scraps can create the foundation for a huge clog.
- Menstrual hygiene pads: Along the same line of thinking, only dispose of menstrual hygiene products in a trashcan. Although placing them in the toilet to flush away might seem convenient, it will be extremely inconvenient when a clog later forms.
- Hair: Bathtub and shower drains are usually clogged by wads of hair. Using a hair catch over the drain can stop most hair from flowing down there, but it is not guaranteed to be 100% effective. Soap scum residue from bathing can also build inside of a drain.
- Toys: If you have any small children in your home, then you probably already know that they can be menaces for your plumbing by putting small toys into toilets and sinks.
- Dirt, sticks, and dust: Garage, basement, and outdoor drains are susceptible to being clogged with natural debris, like dirt and sticks. When dirt becomes wet, it becomes mud, so trying to wash dirt down a drain might actually just make things worse.
No matter why your drains are clogged, let our Torrance plumbing and drain company help! Call (310) 889-0506 today!