What Might Cause Sewer Line Damage?
When you understand the causes of sewer line damage, it's easier to avoid problems in the future. Damage can occur for a wide variety of reasons, and while some are inevitable, others can be prevented with high-quality maintenance services. Here are some of the most common reasons we perform repairs:
- Problems with the city's sewer line
- Tree roots
- Earthquakes and ground movement
- Aging pipes
- Poor sewer layout or installation
- Ground freezing and thawing
- Poor maintenance
- Clogs of hair, debris, oil, paper products, or grease
- Heavy construction
Know When It's a Problem with Your Pipes
It's obvious when there's an issue with your refrigerator, clothes dryer, or dishwasher. But problems are less evident when they concern your pipes. Luckily, if you know what to look for, you can identify serious problems before they worsen. Get in touch with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Chester if you notice any of these signs of pipe trouble:
- Gurgling noises coming from the toilet
- Flooding in the yard
- Clogged or slow drains in the bathtub
- Sewage backup in the toilet or bathtub
- Significantly greener grass near sewage pipes
- Foul smells in the basement
- Absence of water in the toilet
Our Approach to Main Sewer Line Repair
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Chester, we take an innovative approach to repair and replacement services. Too often, plumbing companies use invasive methods that tear up landscaping and leave homeowners with a huge mess. But when you trust our team, we'll make every effort to prevent a full replacement. Plus, we're always offering deals and discounts to our customers. Now, you can take up to $270 off sewer line repair*! Our team will evaluate your sewer line and recommend one of the following approaches to address the problem:
- Pipe relining: During the pipe relining process, we'll clean out the insides o the pipes and apply new lining along the inner surfaces. After a few hours, the lining will harden and leave your pipes in much better condition.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: Sometimes, relining isn't enough to restore a pipe. In that case, we'll use a hydraulic replacement approach to snake a new pipe through the old one. Using our trenchless technique, our team will break apart the damaged line and leave a brand-new pipe in its place.
- Preventative pipe maintenance: Whenever we can prevent a problem in the first place, we do so. Our affordable maintenance plan is designed to offer you all the services you need to avoid trouble before it ever arises.
We're Experts in Pipe Replacement Too!
Whenever possible, we recommend trenchless sewer line repair. Not only is this method less invasive, but it also leaves you with new pipes built to last. However, repair isn't always feasible, depending on the extent of the damage. If the cracks and breaks are too severe, our team will recommend options for replacement. We'll walk you through each potential solution and help you make the best decision. Regardless of which method you land on, you can expect world-class customer service and stand-out results. Sewer line replacement starts at just $79 a month*!
Call on Us for Quality Service
No matter the extent of the damage to your sewer line, rest assured that Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Chester can take care of the problem. We'll explain our approach in depth and make sure you're up to date on the sewer line repair cost. Whether you live in West Chester or Prospect Park, you can always count on our local plumbers to come to the rescue. We're available 24/7 to handle all kinds of plumbing emergencies. Contact us today to request service or set up a maintenance plan.
*Coupon must be presented at the time of service. Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer. Valid only at participating locations. Locally owned and independently operated franchise.