Residential Drain Cleaning Services in West Chester, PA
Cleaning Out Clogged Drains for Homeowners
Clogged drains can be very annoying, but you don’t have to worry because Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Chester is here to provide all your residential drain cleaning services. Homeowners in West Chester, PA can count on us for professional drain cleaning services. Our licensed and insured plumbers will clear your clogged drains and ensure water continues to flow through your drains without delay. We can solve any problems you are having related to slow-draining sinks, foul odors, gurgling toilets, and more. Residential plumbing systems are complex, with pipes, valves, and other components working together to ensure water and waste flow smoothly. We offer drain cleaning services for homeowners in Oxford, Chester, and Prospect Park, PA. Learn more about our services, and don’t forget to take advantage of our special offer.
Why Taking Care of Your Drains Is Important
You probably don’t spend much time thinking about your home’s plumbing system unless something goes wrong and you experience a clogged drain. Your plumbing system’s drains carry wastewater away from your home. That wastewater contains particles of food, soap, dust, dirt, and other debris. These particles can slow down the flow of water, resulting in clogged drains. Our experienced plumbers will ensure your wastewater flows correctly to avoid the stress and mess of clogged drains. A clog in one of your drains can lead to clogs in other drains because they all flow to the same place.
Signs of a Clogged Drain
Knowing the signs of a clogged drain can help you catch the problem early, and call our professionals for drain cleaner services before the issue gets worse. Backed-up sinks or water that stops flowing are fairly obvious, but there are other signs to pay attention to. If you’re looking for drain cleaning service near me in Pennsylvania, you’re in the right place. Our team will perform a thorough inspection to determine the cause of the drain clog and get it taken care of immediately. Check out these common signs of clogged drains:
- Toilets backing up
- Foul odors coming from drains
- Toilets making bubbling noises
- Soggy areas of your yard
- Sinks that drain slowly or gurgle
- Puddled water located near bathtubs, showers, sinks, or laundry facilities
Cleaning Out Many Types of Drains
All your home’s drains basically perform the same function, but each one is a bit different. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Chester offers professional drain cleaning services for all types of residential drains, including:
- Kitchen Drains – Kitchen sinks often become clogged from oil, grease, and food particles that come from washing your dishes. Do your best to avoid putting any oil or grease down the drain because these substances can harden inside pipes. Avoid putting bones, meat, or fibrous vegetables down the drain and into the garbage disposal.
- Bathroom Drains – You can benefit from installing drain covers in your bathroom sinks and bathtubs. Bathroom drains will clog over time from soap, hair, and toothpaste. When brushing your teeth, run hot water to prevent your toothpaste from hardening inside the pipes.
- Floor Drains – Your home’s floor drains are located in garages, basements, and laundry rooms. These drains are sometimes overlooked but can become clogged by dirt, dust, leaves, and other types of debris. Our professional plumbers also clean out sewer drains.
DIY Tips for Clogged Drains
While we recommend leaving most plumbing jobs to our trained professionals, there are a few steps you can take to fix minor clogs or determine whether it’s time to give us a call. You’ll start by determining if your sink is draining, partially draining, or not draining at all. Follow these steps:
- If the water is still partially draining, let it drain while you prepare a kettle or pot of hot water. Using boiled water can clear clogged drains that are caused by hardened fats or oils. Once most or all of the water has drained in the sink, carefully pour hot water into that drain. You should also schedule routine drain cleanings and inspections.
- Use a plunger and a plumbing snake. Sink plungers are easy to operate and can help relocate a clog to the top of the drain. After that, use your drain snake to pull the obstruction from your pipe. Be sure to throw away the material and avoid flushing it down the pipe.
- If the above steps don’t work for you, be sure to call in the professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Chester. DIY solutions don’t always work, especially for deep clogs caused by tree roots. Our team has the experience, equipment, and expertise to clear out any drain clog.
Take Advantage of This Special Offer
$25 Off Any Drain Cleaning Service*
*Coupon must be presented at time of service. Limit one. Not valid with any other offer. Valid only at participating locations. Locally owned and independently operated franchise.