While calling a plumber every time you have a slow-moving drain or when you might think you need drain cleaning may help you skate by for some time, you may be wondering – how can I get the absolute most out of my plumbing services?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington and Brunswick County, we’re always looking for ways to provide better value and more benefits to our customers, and that’s exactly what we can do – and have done for years – through our plumbing membership: The Advantage Plan.
Advantages of Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington and Brunswick County’s Advantage Plan
Our membership is for our most loyal and high-needs clients and is designed to make managing your residential or commercial plumbing as stress-free and smooth as possible.
Interested in learning more? Here are six things you probably didn’t know about Mr. Rooter Plumbing’s Advantage Plan:
1. Priority Scheduling for Routine & Emergency Service
As an Advantage Plan Member, you’ll get priority scheduling when you give us a call. Whether you need an emergency repair or routine help, you’ll jump to the top of our list.
No more waiting around for a plumber. With our team and proximity to Wilmington and the rest of Brunswick County, you’ll always have access to a trusted local plumber 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to unclog drains, fix leaky faucets, replace equipment, and more.
2. You'll Save More with Discounted Services
The Advantage Plan Membership also saves you money, believe it or not. Whether you need simple preventive maintenance or a complex repair, you can expect a discount on labor costs on any service we provide.
3. Special Promotions & Rewards Are Right Around the Corner
In addition to the hard and fast discount you’ll receive on plumbing services, Advantage Plan Members save even more with exclusive special promotions and rewards throughout the year. From discounted drain cleanings to free sewer line video inspections, you can expect more savings and convenience with various offers.
4. Ensure Better Service with Personalized Records
As an Advantage Plan Member, our team will be able to create a customer profile for you and your home or business. This will help us keep track of the preventive maintenance we have and haven’t performed, the repairs and installations we’ve completed, and anything our plumbers need to be aware of.
This level of personalized care ensures that your plumbing system’s maintenance is always picked up right where it was left off. Our Advantage Plan Members worry less about something going wrong with their plumbing.
5. You Can Transfer Your Advantage Plan
When it’s time to move on to bigger and better things, you have a few options for your advantage plan:
- If you’re staying in the Wilmington and Brunswick County area, you can transfer your advantage plan to your new home. Just give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll even set you up with a plumbing inspection appointment and maintenance plan for the new home.
- If it’s time to leave Wilmington and Brunswick County, you won’t be able to transfer your agreement to your new home out of the county, but you’ll be happy to know that the plan is completely transferable to the new homeowner. This makes The Advantage Plan an added benefit to anyone looking to purchase your home!
6. Owners with Multiple Properties Are Always Covered
The Advantage Plan doesn’t just cover one home or business. If you own multiple homes or properties across Wilmington and Brunswick County, your Advantage Plan Membership can be applied to each property. This provides extra benefits to rental companies, private landlords, and more.
We’re ready to become your go-to plumbers in the area and offer all of your properties the advantages of our Advantage Plan.
Try Us Today to Explore the Difference Our Plumbing Company Can Make
When it’s time to see for yourself what our customers love about us and the different benefits our plumbing membership plan can bring to your property, give our Wilmington, NC plumbers a call to schedule your first service with our team.
Homeowners turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington and Brunswick County because we’re:
- Locally owned and operated right here in Brunswick County
- Committed to providing the most valuable and comprehensive services possible
- Dedicated to becoming your go-to resource for residential and commercial plumbing
- Back all our workmanship with the best plans, warranties, and guarantees in the industry
We’re experienced and trained professionals dedicated to quickly solving your plumbing problems and delivering a high-quality, cost-effective, and reliable solution.
Don’t delay giving your plumbing system the best plumbing services possible with the heal of Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wilmington and Brunswick County and The Advantage Plan – contact us online to request help today!