However, like everything else in your home, your water line can run into problems. Common water line issues include:
- No water – One of the obvious signs that your water line is damaged is a lack of water in general. If none of your sinks or appliances produce water, then calling us to check out the water line is usually the best option.
- Flooding – Because a water line’s main job is to push water throughout your house, problems with the line can result in backflow and flooding. This sometimes leads to extensive repairs, such as repairs to the foundation if damaged.
- Foundation cracks – A consequence of leaks and flooding, water soaking your home’s foundation often results in cracks. If you’ve noticed cracks in your floors or walls, they could be caused by flooding from your water line.
- Low pressure – If there’s no or low water pressure, then the water line is still successfully pushing water through your home, but another problem is interrupting the process. The cause can vary from leaks to clogged pipes, so it’s best to let our professionals investigate.
- No heat – Your water heater relies on your water line to provide the water necessary to produce heated water, so if you’re not receiving heat then the problem can lie with either the water heater or the water line itself.
- Faulty appliances – Like with your water heater, many appliances require the water line to work. For example, if you’re experiencing a problem with your dishwasher, sinks, showers, and washing machine, the water line is likely the issue.
When it comes to water line problems, don’t settle for less—call and we’ll have a technician scheduled to replace or install your water line as soon as possible.
Anytime Emergency Servicing
You can even call us after hours or on weekends, because our services are available 24/7! When it comes to water line replacements, quick servicing is imperative to get water flowing through your residence again. And don’t worry about extra charges—we don’t want you to have to wait for excellent service, so our price remains the same regardless of the time and day.
Need a residential water line replacement or installation in Austin? Call or click here to request a job estimate!