Reasons Your Sewer Line May Be Damaged
There are several ways in which your sewer line may become damaged, and the service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Baton Rouge are capable of repairing them all. Some common reasons your sewer line may become compromised include:
- Inadequate maintenance of the sewer line
- Clogs from grease, hair, toilet paper, and other debris
- Tree roots infiltrating the sewer line
- A result of the ground regularly freezing and thawing during weather changes
- Earth movement, including earthquakes, nearby construction, and more
- Wear and tear due to the age of the sewer line
- Inadequate sewer pipe design, layout, or installation
- A result of a backup from the city’s sewer line
Key Signs of a Compromised Sewer Pipe
Compromised sewer lines typically offer warning signs before failing, and it's important to know what to look for. Signs of sewer line failure may include one or more of the following:
- Gurgling sounds from your toilet
- Reduced water in your toilet
- Slow or no drainage in your bathtub
- Visible sewage backup in your toilet or bathtub
- Sewer odors coming from your yard, basement, or other areas
- Fresh green grass near your sewage pipe
- Yard flooding
Sewer Line Repair Services
The service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Baton Rouge are equipped to handle minor to complex sewer line repairs. Our goal is to restore the function of your current sewer line before resorting to a sewer line replacement service. Our sewer line repair solutions include the following services:
- Pipe Relining - Pipe relining includes lining your existing pipes with a protective sleeve. This service involves cleaning out the pipes and placing the lining within them, offering a minimally disruptive solution that takes just a few hours while offering optimal effectiveness that protects your plumbing.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement - Burst pipe hydraulic replacement is a trenchless process that includes applying a new sewer pipe within the current pipe using hydraulics that demolishes the existing pipe.
- Preventive Pipe Maintenance - The most efficient way to protect sewer pipes from repairs is to pursue preventive pipe maintenance. This involves regularly scheduled inspections and maintenance services that include drain cleaning to ensure your pipes are clear and in good condition.
Cost-Effective Residential Sewer Line Replacement
When a sewer line is too compromised to perform a repair service, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Baton Rouge offers sewer line replacement services. Our service professionals will assess the state of your current sewer line, discuss your options for a replacement service, and go over your residential sewer line replacement cost. Our trenchless sewer line replacement is a popular choice as it is a minimally disruptive process that does not involve tearing up your yard. Trenchless sewer line replacement is also more cost-effective than other methods while matching them in effectiveness.
Choose Our Leading Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Service
When you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Baton Rouge for your sewer line repairs or replacement, there are many benefits included with our service. We're locally owned and operated, and we offer appointment times that suit your schedule and exceptional customer service. You'll also receive:
- No overtime fees
- Transparent and upfront pricing
- Guaranteed parts and workmanship
- Respectful, uniformed professionals
Repair or Replace a Residential Sewer Line Today
If your sewer line is damaged or you want to protect the condition of your sewer line with expert maintenance solutions, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Baton Rouge is here to help with our trusted sewer line repair and replacement services. Our team is available 24/7 via our live answering service to accommodate you. Contact us today to schedule your sewer line service and request an estimate.