- Our customer testimonials - We allow our customers to do the talking. Learn more about our water heater services by reading these reviews.
- Guaranteed Parts & Labor - Even though we have a great deal of faith in the water heater installation services we offer, sometimes things don't go as planned, much like with your plumbing system. We guarantee all of our parts in an effort to provide you with long-lasting solutions that will never leave you without a functioning water heater.
- 24/7 Availability - We are accessible for all of your needs because we are aware that problems with water heater repair can occur at any moment of the day or night.
- Cleanliness - We'll make every effort to keep your home as pristine as possible while our staff enters it. We take great care to maintain the cleanliness of our workspace, using everything from protective mats to the appropriate footwear.
- Utmost Experts - We have a group of certified, proficient, and neighborhood plumbers who can handle just about any water heater installation work you require.
- Customer satisfaction - We promise your satisfaction, regardless of the service you receive from us. We won't give up until you are ecstatic with our services and totally satisfied.
Give us a call now or schedule an appointment online! Let us help fix that pesky water heater quickly & efficiently today!
With us dealing with your problem, you won't have to worry about any more frustrating delays in getting hot showers again. You'll be back to enjoying warm baths and heated laundry loads before you know it - our professional diagnosis will determine what needs fixing precisely so repair times are minimized and costs are kept low.
Frequently asked questions about water heater repairs
When should I replace or install a water heater?
The short answer is that it depends on the age of your current water heater. Generally speaking, if your water heater is more than 10 years old, it may be time to replace it before you experience any major problems. If your water heater is older than 15 years, then replacement is definitely recommended as soon as possible. On the other hand, if your water heater is less than 10 years old but still experiencing issues, then it might just need some repairs instead of an outright replacement. A professional inspection can help determine whether repairs or replacement is necessary.
How do you know when you need a new water heater?
There are several warning signs that indicate that you may need to replace your water heater rather than simply repairing it. One common sign is if you notice rust in the tank or around its fittings and fixtures - this could mean that something has gone wrong with the tank itself and requires replacement parts to fix correctly.
Additionally, if you find yourself constantly having to adjust your thermostat settings because of inconsistent hot water temperatures throughout the day, then this could also indicate that you need a new unit altogether. Lastly, if you hear odd noises coming from within the tank (such as banging or gurgling), this could also be an indication that something has gone wrong internally and needs attention immediately.
How long does it take to professionally install a water heater?
A professional installation typically takes no more than 4-6 hours depending on how complex the project is. This includes the removal of any existing units as well as connecting all associated plumbing components such as pipes and valves in order to ensure proper operation of the new unit once finished.
Call us today or request an estimate online to receive immediate water heater repair & replacement services.