Drain Cleaning Services in Everett, WA
Let the Experts Handling Drainage Issues for You
Drains have so much more to contend with than we give them credit for. From hair, skin, and our natural oils to food and grease, it’s sometimes surprising that plumbing systems don’t experience more issues. When drains get backed up because of various debris, you may be tempted to take care of the concern yourself. However, you might actually be putting your family at risk of serious health conditions if something goes wrong.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Everett, we have robust and affordable services to take care of the job, so you don’t have to. Our highly trained and experienced team of Everett plumbers can handle virtually any plumbing problem you can think of because we’ve practically seen it all. We want to be your one-stop shop for all things drain cleaning and maintenance.
When you work with our team, we ensure you get:
- Comprehensive drain cleaning service that leaves your plumbing system free of obstructions
- Knowledgeable and courteous experts communicating with you during the cleaning process
- Upfront and honest pricing that considers your budget
- Professionally dressed specialists that show up promptly when needed
What Causes Clogged Drains?
The most common cause of clogged drains is a buildup of harmful material that can’t be properly flushed through the pipes. Materials that can be harmful to drains vary greatly depending and the list of what to look out for depends widely on what type of drain you are using. Kitchen sinks vs bathroom sinks for example generally serve different purposes and are build different. Materials that can be harmful to put down a kitchen drain, even if you gave a garbage disposal, include:
- Fats & oils, including food grease
- Pits from stone fruits
- Pasta and rice
- Coffee grounds
- Produce stickers
Items that should not be put down a bathroom drain, including bathtubs, sinks, and toilets, include:
- Paper towels
- Cotton swabs
- Feminine hygiene products
- kitty litter, even the flushable kind
Some of these items are easier to avoid than others. For example, hair is a tricky one to not let down a bathtub drain. For items that can’t be easily avoided, such as flushing a paper towel or disposing of coffee ground in the kitchen sink, you can buy a guard for your drain for just this purpose. If you have a drain that is clogged our experienced plumbers are here to help! Contact us today to learn more about Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Everett or to schedule a service today.
What to Do If DIY Drain Cleaning Fails
If you notice that your drains are moving slower than normal, your first step may be to head to your local hardware store and purchase a drain cleaning product. And while this can be a temporary solution, the problem may be more significant than you’re aware of.
Our experts recommend that you:
- Consider the kind of drain you’re working with—Doing this can make a difference in your approach to unclog your drains. For instance, if your toilet drain is clogged, you can use a plunger. If your sink drain is clogged, a drain snake or drain cleaner may work.
- Avoid using more than one drain cleaning solution—If one drain cleaner doesn’t work, you may be tempted to try something else. Using various drain cleaners can cause more clogging inside your drain, which is counterintuitive and could cause more damage to your entire plumbing system.
- Call an expert to help—Our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Everett is ready to make quick work of your clogged plumbing with our drain cleaning services to keep your day moving smoothly.
Contact us online or call (425) 689-7629 to schedule a service with a drain cleaning specialist today.