Everett Water Heater Services
Everett Water Heater Replacement & Repair Near You
When you’re in need of fast, efficient, and affordable water heater services, Mr. Rooter’s licensed plumbing experts are on the case. We can provide the regular maintenance and repair your water heater needs to keep running, regardless of type. Our exceptional customer service and quality workmanship apply to every job we do in Everett, from installation of brand new systems to repair and replacement.
Your Local & Licensed Water Heater Specialists
Because your water heater handles an important job in your home, a single issue can lead to more problems. Whether it’s the inconvenience of lukewarm water or something more serious like a leak and extensive water damage, we can help. Don’t let a lack of preventive maintenance cause an issue, or an outdated water heater to increase your energy costs.
For installation, replacement, and repair of any type of water heater, let our certified Everett plumbers do the job:
- Conventional Water Heaters: A conventional water heater provides water by heating up a storage tank. The tank is generally large enough to meet the demands of your home. You can reduce your water heating costs by up to seven percent by upgrading to a newer, high-efficiency model.
- Tankless Water Heaters: A tankless water heater provides hot water by heating it as needed, so you don’t have to worry about running your tank dry. They’re also eco-friendly. You can reduce your water heating costs up to 30 percent by switching to a tankless model.
- Hybrid Water Heaters: A hybrid water heater combines both the water storage with the same heating process of a tankless model. They operate on existing water and electronic connections. You can reduce your water heating costs up to 60 percent by switching to a hybrid model.
Comprehensive Everett Water Heater Repairs
Regular maintenance and repair are necessary to keep your water heater running smoothly. That’s why Mr. Rooter plumbers take care during our inspections and repair any minor issues we find, to prevent you from facing any bigger problems. We also provide 24/7 services to get your home back in order, whenever your water heater emergency occurs.
If your water heater is better off with a replacement than repairs, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Everett will help you pick the appropriate water heater for your budget, home, and lifestyle. We can help with any common water heater issues you come across:
- Tank making noise
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- Water leaking from the tank
- Taking a long time to heat the water
- And more!
Contact us today for help with your Everett water heater replacement, repair, and installation needs!