Our Everett plumbers can complete any plumbing repair you need. From your sewer and water lines to drains and faucets, your plumbing system includes a lot, and every single part contributes to the ultimate efficiency and reliability of your system.
Our plumbers specialize in a large variety of plumbing services, including:
- Dripping Faucets
- Clogged Shower Drain
- Clogged Bath Drain
- Continuously Running Toilet
- Water Heater Issues
- Low Water Pressure
- Leaky Pipes
- Sump Pump Overflowing
- Sewer System Backup
- Clogged Toilets
If you’re looking for a trusted plumbing company in Everett, WA, be sure to turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Everett. Backed by a franchise network with over 50 years of industry-leading experience, you can rely on our expert team to handle it all with a friendly smile.
Weather-Related Plumbing Repairs
Some of the most common plumbing repairs we complete daily are caused by the weather in Everett, WA. Rain, snow, and other harsh weather can inflict damage to your plumbing system. With freezing nights in the winter, your system is subjected to a wide variety of weather-related plumbing issues.
While Everett only gets around an average of 4 inches of snow, it gets a whopping 42 inches of rain a year. This rainwater is a lot for your system and drains have to handle it. Our team recommends having your storm drains routinely inspected and cleaned to keep your system working properly and avoid flooding. Doing this is the exact preventive maintenance your property needs to make sure your drains are ready to handle the heavy rainfall.
Some other common weather-related plumbing issues our plumbers see include:
- Water Heater Leaks – If you forget to lower your home’s water heater’s temperature during the colder months, you’re going to spend more on your energy bill as well as subject your garage to disaster in terms of water leakage. Water leaks are not only bad for the environment, but they're also bad for your water bill.
- Sewage Back-Up – Either due to clogs or an overloaded septic system, any sewage emitted from your system’s drains should be a sign of concern. This hazardous waste is a health and safety risk for you and your family. It even has the chance to
- Burst Pipes – With rain comes mud. When mud begins to form, your underground pipes can become pressurized due to the shift in the soil. When movement occurs, the chance of your pipes bursting can be very high.
- Pipe Clogs – Rainwater tends to bring debris into it. Dirt, twigs, rocks, and other natural debris can easily enter your home’s storm drain and cause a major clog. Additionally, if any of your underground lines are cracked, increased ground saturation can lead to mud entering your system.
- Sump Pump Failure – Either due to an overloaded system due to heavy rainfall or a simple malfunction, any sump pump failure can cause thousands of damage due to flooding. If you have a sump pump in your basement or crawlspace, it’s important to have your unit routinely checked and tested to ensure it is working properly. Our team can complete any repairs needed to get your system up and running before the next rainfall.
No matter the plumbing damage your system took after a storm, be sure to turn to our team for help getting things back to normal. Any weather-related plumbing issues should be taken seriously to ensure the safety of yourself, your family, and your home.
Commercial Plumbing Repair Services Near You
As small business owners ourselves, we understand how busy your day-to-day can get without much notice. When you have a plumbing issue arise among all of this, you may need some extra help. Lucky for you, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Everett also provides our guaranteed service to commercial properties.
Plumbing issues can quickly turn things into chaos, but don’t fret – contact our team for it all. From clogged toilets, sinks, and everything in between, our team will provide high-quality plumbing repairs with minimal disturbance to your business. We’re ready to become your trusted advisor in keeping your business operating smoothly around the clock.
Experience why home & business owners turn to us for plumbing repairs in Everett! Give our team a call or contact us online to get started!