Sewer Line Cleaning, Repair & Installation Services in Atascocita
A sewer line backup or leak can be frustrating. You likely have to deal with unpleasant smells, the cleanup can be messy, and it can be difficult to determine the cause of the problem. When you find yourself facing issues with your sewer lines, the professionals at Mr. Rooter can help. We have the equipment and knowledge necessary to provide services for cleaning, repairing, or installing sewer line piping.
Common Sources of Damage
Your plumbing is an important system in your home. Our sewer lines work daily to ensure we are comfortable in our homes. Your sewer line system can become damaged because of tree roots. Roots are naturally attracted to water sources and can wrap around, break, clog, or weaken your sewer pipes. Sewer pipes are also prone to corrosion since there is a buildup of calcium and magnesium over time. Clogged pipes can also be a source of damage, usually caused by non-flushable items going into the toilet.
Signs of Damage
When you’re having issues with your sewer lines, you’ll likely notice some signs of damage. These signs include:
- Flooding or bad-smelling yard. Depending on how deep your sewer line was dug, you may experience pooling water or bad-smelling gasses seeping through your yard.
- Drain difficulties. If you notice multiple areas in your home where drainage is a problem, this can be a sign of a problem in your main sewer line. You may also notice seemingly random gurgles coming from your toilet.
- Water damage in the home. Areas of sudden mold could be indications of a water leak under your flooring or behind your walls.
Sewer Line Cleaning
Mr. Rooter can provide state-of-the-art cleaning for your sewer line system. We have all the right tools for the job, including power snakes that are capable of removing even the toughest blockage. Our hydro jetting options ensure we can remove any block, regardless of the size. We also use video camera inspection tools to ensure we properly diagnose the root of your issue to ensure proper services are performed.
Repair and Replacement
If your piping system is damaged, we can provide the repairs you need. Cracks and leaks can be dangerous for the integrity of your home as well as the health and safety of yourself and your family. Our non-invasive methods ensure that the job is done quickly and correctly, with minimum impact on your yard. Common services include:
- Pipe Lining—This option is ideal for minimal repairs. An inflatable tube covered in epoxy is inserted and inflated. The epoxy hardens, and the tube is removed.
- Pipe Bursting—For trenchless repairs that need significant work or replacement, a cone-shaped bit is pushed through the exiting line. This replaces the damaged pieces immediately.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing in Atascocita, TX
If you have any concerns about your sewer lines, don't hesitate to give us a call. We will perform a full inspection to determine if your pipes simply need cleaning or if repairs are necessary. We will ensure the root of the problem is found and properly taken care of the first time around. Contact us to learn more about our services.