How to Tell Your Water Heater Is Malfunctioning
There are several signs that may indicate your water heater needs repair or replacement. If you notice any of the following, call Mr. Rooter right away:
● You're out of hot water before you've finished the dishes or laundry. If there's no hot water left in the tank after a normal daily task, this means it's time to call for a repair or replacement.
● Your water is discolored. Rusty water could mean there's corrosion inside your tank or sediment buildup on your heating element. Both may eventually lead to a leak.
● You hear strange noises. Popping and banging sounds could be caused by sediment buildup in the tank, which can reduce your water heater’s efficiency or cause cracking and tank failures.
● Your hot water smells. If your water has a metallic smell, this could mean there's deterioration inside the heating element.
● You have weak water pressure. This could mean there's a buildup of sediment in the tank or an issue with the pressure mechanism.
If you're experiencing any of these problems, get in touch with our professional team for help.
Water Heater Installation
If you need a new water heater, our expert technicians are happy to assist. We offer a wide variety of state-of-the-art water heaters in Bellaire and can help you choose a style that meets your needs. Our tankless options are more efficient than traditional storage water heaters, which means you'll save money on energy. However, we install energy-efficient tank models, as well. After deciding which type of water heater is best, our technicians will install it in your home quickly and efficiently.
Water Heater Maintenance
If you do your part, your water heater could last for over ten years. For most Bellaire water heater customers, this involves scheduling regular maintenance. By conducting yearly maintenance, we can ensure your water heater is clean and free of sediment buildup. This will lead to a more efficient unit that requires less energy and saves you money on utility bills. Even more importantly, we can address potential issues before they become costly repairs.
Water Heater Repair
If your existing water heater does break down, call Mr. Rooter as soon as possible to schedule repairs. If you are without water for bathing or cooking or are experiencing a dangerous leak in your classic water heater’s tank, contact our emergency line for help. Completing water heater repairs immediately can help you prevent a full breakdown and preserve the longevity of your water heater.
Trust Mr. Rooter with Your Bellaire Water Heater Needs
Hot water is a critical part of many daily tasks like cleaning, bathing, and even dining. At Mr. Rooter, our team of experienced and qualified technicians is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. When you're in need of expert water heater services in Bellaire, Texas, reach out to Mr. Rooter. Contact us today.