Water Heater Repair & Installation Services in Tomball
Mr. Rooter is proud to provide water heater services in Tomball and the surrounding areas. Whether you’ve noticed your water heater underperforming, leaking, or not providing heat at all, call our office as soon as possible. Our skilled technicians can address your issue and restore hot water to your home or business.
Common Water Heater Issues
You rely on your water heater to quickly provide the hot water you need daily. However, if you notice inconsistencies, this is usually a sign something isn’t working correctly. Common signs of a water heater breakdown include:
- Leaks. If you notice any water pooling around your water heater, you should call a professional right away. Leaks are not only inconvenient, but they can also be dangerous. A leak is a clear sign that a component within your tank has been compromised.
- Strange sounds. Loud banging or gurgling coming from your water heater can be a sign of a significant issue. Your water heater should normally run quietly, and loud noises could be caused by an internal leak or sediment buildup.
- Inconsistent temperatures. If your water takes too long to heat up, or you run out of hot water during regular use, you’ll want to call in a professional to assess the root cause of the problem.
Water Heater Repair Service
When you experience these or any other issues with your water heater, it is important to contact a trusted water heater repair service right away. In Tomball, you can count on Mr. Rooter to identify your issue and provide the repairs or replacement you need to restore your hot water service. Call our emergency line for speedy repairs.
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular maintenance can help you keep your unit operating well past its expected lifespan. When a Mr. Rooter technician inspects each component of your water heater for smooth, efficient operation, you can rest assured your system will provide you with clean, hot water. Schedule maintenance with our team on a yearly basis.
Water Heater Installation Team
If you’re unsure if repair or replacement is your best option, our experienced technicians can help. We can provide a full inspection and advise you whether continued repairs or a new system makes the most financial sense for you. If you do choose to update your system, we are qualified to install both tank and tankless systems.
- Tank Water Heaters—This type of system involves a tank that is installed in your home to store hot water. This water is heated to a pre-set temperature and delivered only when you turn on the tap. Tank systems are common in many homes and last around 10 years.
- Tankless Water Heaters—This option costs more up front but can last anywhere from 15-20 years. It also saves space and is more energy efficient. Instead of a physical tank in your home, the heater is connected directly to the water lines, heating your water on-demand.
Don’t Get Left in the Cold, Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing Today
If your water heater isn’t working as it should, let us help. The licensed technicians at Mr. Rooter can help address any water heater concerns. We can provide the repairs you need, as well as help select and install a new system if necessary. We’ll even haul away your old one for free. Contact us to learn more.