Water Heater Repair in Huntsville
Trusted Water Heater Repair Near You - Call 24/7!
Looking for someone to fix your water heater? Count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Huntsville. As homeowners like you, there's nothing like going to bed or waking up to no hot water. Our licensed plumbers offer quick water heater repair and water heater replacement services to suit your needs. For your peace of mind - we're available 24/7 to take your call.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Huntsville
We're locally owned and operated by Steve Vinson. Backed withover 30 years of experience in the trade, he and his plumbers know all about water heater repair and replacements to help you make an informed decision.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Huntsville:
- We're backed with 30+ years of experience
- We guarantee our services as per our Neighborly Done Right Promise®
- We have an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau®
- We're licensed and insured
Steve and his team go out of their way to treat a customer like their only customer. No matter what, they always want to do what's right.
“I never once said I wanted to be rich. Feeding my family and helping others feed theirs was always my intention. I’m just me. I don’t believe in lying, and I don’t believe in stealing. I like to be the person who will help you and ask nothing in return. I guess I have old-fashioned values.” - Steve Vinson, Owner of Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Huntsville
What Are the Most Common Water Heater Issues?
Some of the most common water heater issues are:
- Broken Temperature and Pressure (T&P) Relief Valves
- High or Low Water Pressure
- Stuck Valves and Bad Gaskets
- Leaks and Corrosion Around Your Tank
- Broken Heating Elements
- No Hot Water
We've serviced countless water heaters over the years. No matter the problem with your water heater, you can count on us for quick and expert water heater repair.
Is It Better to Fix or Replace My Water Heater?
It depends! Some water heater issues (like replacing a temperature and pressure relief valve) can usually be resolved with repairs.
On the other hand, if your water heater needs extensive repair or nearing it's lifespan, replacing the water heater may be the best option.
When figuring out the best course of action, it's helpful to know how long water heaters last and some of the signs of wear and tear.
- How Long Do Water Heaters Last? Traditional water heaters last around 10 to 15 years. Proper care and maintenance can help your water last past the 10-year mark.
- Water Heater General Wear & Tear. Leaks, knocking noises, rusty water, cloudy water, and cold water (after confirming the burner is on) are all signs that your water heater may need to be replaced.
We'll thoroughly inspect your water heater and review options with you.
With Us, You're in Control!
When we walk our customers through the options of fixing or replacing their water heaters, we ultimately want whatever is most cost-effective for them.
That's why we offer "good", "better", and "best" options. Before we proceed with any water heater repair or replacement work, we'll review estimates with you so you know exactly what you're getting.
With Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Huntsville, you're in control of your water heater repair or replacement service.