A Drain’s Critical Job
The drains in your plumbing system have the essential job of taking wastewater away from your home. When you turn on your faucets or flush your toilet, debris, and particles are swept away. The thick particles can clog your drains, causing issues with your plumbing system. We recommend our preventative maintenance services to help catch potential clogs.
Signs Your Drain May Be Clogged
The earlier you catch a potential clog, the easier it is to unclog your problem. The most common signs your drains may need service include the following:
- Slow-moving drains
- Gurgling noises from toilets
- Backed-up drains and toilets
- Strange wet areas in your yard
- Foul odors near your drains
- Puddles of water in your drains
We Service All Drains
The drains in your home are all unique. Our professional drain cleaning services address all types of drains, including:
- Bathroom Drains – Bathroom drains quickly fill with toothpaste, hair, and other particles. It’s best to install drain covers and run hot water when brushing your teeth.
- Kitchen Drains – Kitchen drains often get clogged with oil, grease, and other food particles. Never put anything into your garbage disposal or kitchen drain that is hard or will harden in the pipes.
- Floor Drains – Floor drains clog with leaves, dust, dirt, and other particles. Though they are often out of sight and out of mind, these drains have an essential job.
Tips to Care For Clogged Drains
Our trained plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Irish Hills should service almost all types of drain problems, but we can recommend a few tips to unclog the drain before contacting us. The best ways to care for your clogged drain include the following:
- Determine if your drains are moving at all.
- If the water is draining a bit, try pouring boiled water down it. Hot water can help clear clogged drains caused by toothpaste, fats, or oils.
- Try using a plumbing snake or plunger to dislodge the clog. Always throw away any recovered debris instead of flushing it again.
- Contact our plumbing professionals to determine if tree roots cause your clog or if you have a deep clog that needs advanced plumbing services.
Schedule Drain Cleaning Service in Adrian, MI
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Irish Hills proudly offers comprehensive residential plumbing services to Jackson, Marshall, Summit City, and Hudson, MI. We send insured, licensed plumbers to address your drain issues. We always provide free job estimates and honest recommendations. Unclogging your drains as soon as possible helps prevent severe backups and other plumbing problems. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or request a job estimate on drain cleaning services.