Now, you can try a few DIY solutions before calling in the professionals. We've all heard of the classic plunger trick or baking soda, vinegar, and hot water, and it can certainly work in some cases. But for those really stubborn clogs, it's best to leave it to the experts.
Over time, lack of maintenance can cause buildup and corrosion due to mineral deposits, rust, excess hair, and grease. A clog can cause significant pipe damage if left untreated. When you experience drainage issues, reach out to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Memphis, so they can help before the problem gets more costly to your wallet and your health.
Signs Of Memphis Clogged Drains You Should Be Aware Of
- Water backs up from any plumbing fixtures
- Slow drains in multiple locations
- Gurgling or bubbling as water goes down
- Liquid starts pooling around shower drains
- Pests in pipes
- The toilet begins bubbling when using the sink
- Wet, soggy patches on the lawn
- Water backing up from the basement drain
- A foul or sewage smell emanating from drains
- Higher water bills
But, the symptoms of a clog will not always be visible. Do you pay close attention to the drains in your house? There might already be a clog in the pipeline or one that is in the process of forming, and you don't even realize it.
Fortunately, plenty of options are available for your Memphis clogged drains. From traditional snaking to hydro jetting and camera inspections, there's a solution for every type of clog. And don't worry—just because the pros are involved doesn't mean you have to break the bank. Mr. Rooter Plumbing offers affordable pricing and consultations to assess the issue, determine the best course of action, and go over all costs before the job begins.
Professional Cleaning For Clogged Drains: Memphis
But why stop at just fixing the immediate problem? With regular drain cleaning and maintenance, prevention of any clogs that happen in the first place is key. It's like giving your pipes a spa day with a deep cleanse and exfoliation. And who doesn't want a good spa day?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we take clogs very seriously and work quickly as well as efficiently to remove all of them. Some cutting-edge technology we use:
Video Camera Inspection:
Our rooter camera, commonly known as a snake camera, is a specialized device we use to find clogs in drainage systems. Our skilled plumbers can carefully maneuver the camera down the drain while looking for any obstructions. When our camera has located the clog, we record how far it was fed before halting.
Our thorough inspection of your pipes using the drain camera allows us to view the source or reason for the clogged drains. Memphis plumbers from Mr. Rooter will be able to make of the clog and form a plan on how to deal with it once they know what is causing it.
Professional HYDROSCRUB® Services
Hydro jetting is a highly effective drain-cleaning method that uses high-pressure water streams to clean and clear out clogs or debris from pipes. This process involves the use of a specialized machine that pumps water through a hose and out of a specially designed nozzle at an incredibly high pressure, typically ranging from 3000 to 8000 psi.
The high-pressure water stream effectively blasts away any buildup or blockages within the pipes, leaving them clean and free-flowing. It is particularly effective at removing tough and stubborn clogs, such as tree roots and mineral buildup, that traditional snaking methods can’t handle.
While it is a very powerful drain cleaning method, it is also safe for pipes as it doesn’t involve harsh chemicals that can damage your plumbing and the environment. It’s an effective and popular eco-friendly option for maintaining clean and clear drains in both residential and commercial settings.
A big water tank, a high-pressure hose, a powerful nozzle, and a device that pressurizes the water and regulates the flow make up the cutting-edge HydroScrub® Jetting. Our experienced plumber inserts the nozzle into a plumbing hole in your home drains that allows for debris removal. When the nozzle is turned on, the pressure it produces forces it to pull itself through the pipe. HydroScrub® moves upstream while under intense water pressure, clearing the way for trash to flow readily into the sewer.
Why HYDROSCRUB® Jetting Surpasses Conventional Drain Snake Methods
In contrast to traditional cable drain snake methods, including plumbing snakes, HydroScrub® stops problems from happening again. Snakes frequently leave deposits like soap residue or grease behind and soon start reassembling paper and other materials to produce the next clog. They don't always clear the source of the clog; instead, they push through obstructions to create microscopic holes. HydroScrub® leaves a clean pipe that will last, clearing the entire line of clog-causing substances like soap and grease. It’s also a desired method for effective sewer cleaning.
Extra Perk: Biodegradable Drain Care
Mr. Rooter offers a biodegradable drain care option for those looking to lessen their environmental impact. They will use drain cleaning products that are made from natural ingredients, reducing the impact and harm to the ecosystem. Furthermore, it is safe for use around children, pets, and others that might have sensitive skin or allergies. It is made from professional-grade natural bacterial additives that contain bacteria and can consume and power through even the toughest blockages in your wastewater and sewer pipes.
When dealing with clogged drains, Memphis residents shouldn't let it get them down. With the right services and a little bit of humor, you can say goodbye to the grossness and hello to a clean, free-flowing home when you rely on our expert Memphis plumber.
Types Of Drains We Can Clear & Clean
Millions of consumers have relied on Mr. Rooter® Plumbing throughout the years to solve challenging plumbing issues, including drain clogs and damage. You may be sure that your project won't surprise us because we have seen almost everything there is to see regarding drain work. Due to our knowledge, we also keep our cars supplied with drain cleaning tools, such as snake cameras and rooters, so we can begin repairing your drain right immediately.
- Kitchen sink drains: Most drain clogs that happen in the home occur in the kitchen. Putting the wrong type of food or paper products into the garbage disposal or pouring anything but water down the drain can cause significant damage in no time.
- Bathroom toilet & tub drains: The buildup of hair, soap scum, toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, and more all contribute to serious bathroom drain clogs.
- Garage or basement drains: If your garage, basement, or utility room has a floor drain, then it will need maintenance quite as it can easily build up and form clogged drains. Memphis homeowners with a floor drain need to avoid putting anything down, like sweeping dirt or debris.
- Sewer lines: Few things are worse than a sewer drain clog, which can cause hazardous wastewater to flow back into your Memphis home. Call us right away if you need sewer drain services!
Our team from Mr. Rooter Plumbing knows how to fix all clogged drains. Memphis homeowners can rely on our trusted plumbers to do it all, no matter how big or small the plumbing issues! Contact us today to learn more or to request a service call.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter For Those Pesky, Clogged Drains, Memphis Residents?
When you are tired of slow and stubborn clogged drains, Memphis homeowners can count on Mr. Rooter, your plumbing professional, to be there! We are your local plumbing experts that go above and beyond, ensuring that every customer receives top-notch service beyond their expectations.
- Experts In The Industry: With years of experience and fully licensed, bonded, and insured drainage contractors, Memphis, TN residents will always have a fully trained technician able to solve their plumbing issues. Mr. Rooter uses only the latest, up-to-date technology plus techniques, so you can rest assured that your plumbing is always in good hands.
- Flexible Availability: Whether you are facing a plumbing emergency or need a minor repair or maintenance, our team is here to help. With flexible service options, convenient appointments, upfront pricing, and no overtime charges, we can provide world-class service.
- The Ultimate Customer Service: We believe that our customers are the foundation of what we do. As such, we treat every customer professionally with respect and kindness, as well as constantly strive to exceed your expectations. Delivering our superior quality of services in a friendly and courteous manner, always.
No matter the size of the plumbing issues, from drain cleaning to clogged drains, Memphis can count on us! Don’t hesitate to call Mr. Rooter today for any of your plumbing needs.
FAQs About Clogged Drains | Memphis, TN
Do You Offer Emergency Plumbing Service?
Yes!! Clogs and other plumbing emergencies can strike at any time. Because of this, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Memphis is available 24/7 for all your piping and plumbing emergencies. When disaster crashes into your pipes, you want immediate help—count on Mr. Rooter to be there to fix the issue promptly, no matter the time of day! With affordable rates as well as fast and efficient service, we are the plumber that you can rely on.
Do I Need Preventative Maintenance For My Plumbing?
Yes! We actually highly recommend yearly, regular maintenance. Preventing blockages before they begin is the most effective method of prevention. To restore your plumbing to pristine, clear condition, we advise our regular cleaning and maintenance services, using a HydroScrub® drain cleaning. When you contact us, we can set you up for our yearly maintenance services.
What Causes My Memphis Clogged Drains?
There are several things that can cause a clogged drain. Memphis residents might flush the wrong things down the toilet or their drain pipe has aged and suffers from wear and tear. Here are some tips to avoid clogged drains, Memphis residents, even if you have garbage disposal:
- Avoid putting cooking grease and oil down any drain
- Fibrous food like cereal, corn husks, and onion skins
- Coffee grounds, banana peels, eggshells, fruit pits, and other food waste in garbage disposal
- Any harsh chemical cleaners or some chemical drain cleaners, since they can actually damage them
- Paper towels, tissue, wipes, diapers, or any other paper products
- Q-tips, band-aids, dental floss
- Feminine hygiene products or sanitary napkins
You don’t have to suffer the stress of possible water damage and repeated clogged drains. Memphis residents can instead call Mr. Rooter, and we’ll defeat those clogs and get your system flowing again.
Say Goodbye To Clogged Drains, Memphis—We’ll Have Them Flowing Like The Mississippi River!
With expert plumbers taking care of clogged drains, Memphis homeowners can save time, money, and headaches in the long run. Don’t neglect your pipes and fixtures until it is too late—call one of our professional plumbers from Mr. Rooter today to keep everything running smoothly.
With our fast, reliable service, we are always ready to tackle any plumbing problems you might have. So why wait? Call us today to experience the Mr. Rooter difference yourself!