Drain Cleaning in Memphis
Call (901) 410-5706 to Fix Your Drains Today!
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Memphis, we know that your drains take a beating each and every day. From dirty hair to grease and oil, the drains and pipes in your home build up with various debris over time, which can lead to much bigger problems. Our skilled professional plumbers are here to unclog your drains right away, and with our wide range of services, we can deliver the top-notch results you are looking for.
The city of Memphis gets an average of 54 inches of rain and 3 inches of snow every year, which means your drains are in use all year long. That is why we are proud to offer affordable pricing and reliable drain cleaning services. And with our HydroScrub® technology, our plumbers can unclog and clear virtually any drain in your home or business. We know how frustrating clogged drains can be, which is why we are committed to using our years of experience to find the right solution for you!
Why Customers Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing
You will enjoy the following benefits when you choose our team to perform your drain cleaning service:
- Hydroscrub®: Our Hydroscrub® technology is safe to use on all pipes, and removes grease, sludge, mud, silt and more.
- Video Inspection: Our plumbers use advanced methods to ensure your pipes are clear. We will send a camera in to look through the entire pipe to identify the issue so we can decide if we should use Hydroscrub® or another method to eliminate to clog. After, we can use the camera to make sure the pipes are clear of debris.
- No After-Hours Charges: We proudly offer emergency plumbing services for homes and businesses, so we never charge extra for after-hours service.
- Fast and Effective Drain Cleaning: By combining our Hydroscrub® technology with our video inspection service, we can have your pipes cleared in no time!
- Affordable Drain Repairs If Needed: Is your clogged drain becoming a major problem? Then call us today to ask about our reasonable rates for drain repairs!
Types of Drains We Service & Repair
- Kitchen Drains: The majority of clogged drains we see are in kitchens. From the wrong type of food going down the garbage disposal to grease from dishes, major damage can be done to your kitchen drains if you don’t properly maintain them.
- Bathroom Drains: We are commonly called to unclog bathroom drains that have too much hair, soap scum, and other types of debris.
- Garage and Basement Drains: Dirt and debris can be swept and washed away into your garage and basement floor drains, which can form major clogs that require maintenance.
- Sewer Drains: A clogged sewer drain can cause dirty water to flow back into your home. If you have issues with your sewer drain, call us immediately!
Do I Have a Clogged Drain?
It’s important that homeowners know how to identify the signs of a clogged drain so they can act fast before it becomes a serious problem. Your drains can be clogged for various reasons, whether it’s an object that got stuck or debris that accumulated over time. In some cases, it’s just a lack of maintenance that causes the drain to get clogged with mineral deposits and rust. The following are a few common signs that suggest your drain is clogged:
- Slow Draining or Pooling Water: Are you noticing water around your property in areas where you don’t normally see it? If you see water pooling around the drain in your sink, it is usually a sign of a clog.
- Bubbling Water in the Bathroom or Kitchen: If you see bubbling water when you turn on your faucet or hear a gurgling sound in your sink when you run the dishwasher, you might have clogged drain. The smell of rotting food is also a sign that your drain might be clogged.
How to Thaw a Frozen Pipe
The weather in Memphis occasionally brings temperatures below freezing, which means the pipes in your home might freeze. To thaw frozen pipes, you need to first shut off the water supply to the area you will be looking at. Frozen water acts like a plug in the pipe until it is thawed. However, once the pipe is thawed, water will come rushing out. Have a mop, bucket, and towels on hand to deal with any excess water or leaks. To thaw the pipes, you can simply use a hairdryer, heat lamp, or space heater along the length of the pipes. You can also try wrapping the pipes with thermostatically controlled heat tape. Whatever you do, don’t use a propane torch, because this presents a serious fire risk.
Our licensed plumbing experts are available to help with emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Because we can perform a video inspection, we can identify exactly where your problem lies. We can show you the issue and explain what is needed to have your drains working again. If you choose us, you'll have the opportunity to deal with a full-service technician who's committed to quality service at great rates.
When working with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Memphis, you will receive quality services and never be charged overtime fees.
To request an estimate on a drain cleaning service for your home or business, call us today at (901) 410-5706.