Clean and running water is something most homeowners don’t think about until there is an issue. When your water line is damaged or has a leak, you can trust our team to come to the rescue. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Michigan provides residential water line repair services to Mount Pleasant, MI homeowners. You can trust our plumbing service professionals to understand your water line issue and find an effective repair. We know water line problems can cause damage to your property. Our team will inspect your water line and offer effective solutions for your issues. Contact us today to get an estimate on our water line repairs.
Signs You Need Water Line Repairs
Since water lines are underground, it can be challenging to know when you need water line repairs. As they age, water lines face corrosion and wear and tear. Contact us if you notice any of the following signs that you may have water line problems, including:
- Low Water Pressure – A water line blockage will cause low to no water pressure.
- Higher Water Bills – If you notice high water bills, it could indicate a water leak.
- Discolored Water – Rusty or brown water typically indicates dirt and debris in your water.
- Unusual Wet Spots – Unusual soggy spots on your lawn may point to an underground water leak.
Common Causes of Water Line Damage
A water line leak will slowly cause damage to your property. While plumbing leaks are often visible and easy to access, water line leaks can hide underground. If they aren’t addressed quickly, water line leaks can be a disaster. The most common causes of water line damage include the following:
- Ground Movement – Any type of ground movement from weather or nearby construction can put pressure on your water pipes.
- Improper Installation – If your water lines weren’t initially installed correctly, they may break or get damaged easily.
- Aging Pipes – Since your water lines face daily wear and tear, they naturally break down after many years.
- Tree Root Intrusion – Tree root intrusion occurs when tree roots find their way into your plumbing in search of hydration.
Typical Water Line Repair Costs
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Michigan doesn’t have a set rate for water line repair costs. These costs depend on the severity of the problem, the location of the issue, and the necessary materials to repair it. A cracked pipe repair is different from a complete water line replacement. Our service professionals offer estimates on all our plumbing services. We will come to your home to inspect your plumbing and find any issues without charging overtime fees.
Trust the Trained Plumbing Professionals
We understand your main water line is an essential part of your home. We never recommend trying to repair your water line yourself. Our plumbing service professionals are trained in the best ways to repair and replace water lines. You can trust us with your plumbing health.
What Is the Water Line Repair Process?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Michigan always uses high-quality plumbing techniques to effectively repair and resolve your plumbing issues. Our service professionals often use plumbing video camera inspection equipment to locate and diagnose your plumbing problem. Our team will explain the necessary repairs and offer an estimate. We do our best to complete water line repairs before resorting to a water line replacement.
Choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Michigan
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Michigan is here for all your water line repairs in Mount Pleasant, Big Rapids, and Clare, MI. Our service professionals will always explain the seriousness of your plumbing issues. Our team will use the most efficient plumbing solutions to help your water flow free and clear. You can trust our experienced professionals to treat your plumbing system with respect and treat you like family.