When underground pipes become compromised, many homeowners fear their entire lawn will be torn up during the repair process. That’s not the case with residential pipe lining. CIPP pipe lining repairs (cured-in-place-pipe lining) offer innovative solutions to leaks, cracks, and corrosion. This method uses the structure of your existing pipe to hold a new lining that, once hardened, serves as a watertight inner wall. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middletown specializes in pipe relining services in Middletown, DE, and the surrounding areas. Learn more about our pipe relining services.
When Do You Need CIPP Pipe Lining Repairs?
Most pipe damage occurs underground, so it can be hard to identify. Our service professionals can always help you determine whether or not your pipes are damaged. However, there are a few frequent causes of pipe damage. No matter the cause, we can provide you with the pipe restoration services you need. Some of the common causes of pipe damage include the following:
- Tree root intrusion
- Clogged pipes
- Corrosion and rust
- Shifting ground
- Collapsed pipes
- Age-related damage
How Trenchless Pipe Lining Works
If you have not looked into pipe relining before, you are probably wondering how the process works. This method prevents the need for complete pipe replacement. Instead, we can simply insert a new lining that will make your pipes as good as new. The process of lining a damaged pipe includes the following steps:
- Step One – We start by inspecting the damaged pipe. This often includes a video camera inspection to assess the extent of the damage. As long as the structural integrity of the pipe has not been compromised, we should be able to plan the pipe relining services.
- Step Two – Next, our team will use hydrojetting to clean any clogs, blockages, and debris from the pipe. Hydrojetting blasts pressurized water through the pipes. This process gives us a fresh surface with which to work. At this point, we can also measure the length of the pipe.
- Step Three – With the pipe clean, we can now insert the pipe liner. This will look like a large sleeve made of fiberglass or polyester. The lining tube has a resin compound that will harden over time. We will use hot water and UV radiation to speed up the hardening process. Once the lining has completely hardened, we will cut out pathways at any junctions and inspection points.
- Step Four – Finally, We will deflate and remove the bladder that held the liner in place. Our team performs a final examination, typically using video camera inspection again to ensure the liner is installed flawlessly.
Why Homeowners Prefer the CIPP Method
When an underground pipe is damaged, you might expect the repair process to be a lengthy and expensive headache. Luckily, homeowners are often surprised by how easy and simple trenchless pipe lining can be. There are many fantastic benefits to water, sewage, or drain pipe lining, from speedier repairs to durability. Some of the key benefits of pipe relining include the following:
- We don’t need to perform extensive digging or excavating.
- Pipe lining technology is environmentally friendly.
- Relined pipes are highly durable, in many cases lasting decades.
- This method increases the flow capacity because it creates a smoother surface inside your pipes.
- Pipelining is effective at preventing tree root intrusion in the future.
- The CIPP lining method makes the structure of your existing pipe stronger.
How Long Does It Take to Reline a Pipe?
Pipe relining is a relatively quick process. The precise duration of the process will vary depending on the details, such as the length of the pipe and the extent of the damage. We can usually complete a pipe relining job in a single day. The bulk of the work can often be completed in a few hours. The longest part of the process is allowing the new liner to cure and harden. Most importantly, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middletown’s relining process is far quicker than methods that involve digging up your yard and completely replacing a pipe.
Get a Pipe Relining Estimate Today!
Don’t let the stress of a damaged pipe ruin your day. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middletown has fantastic solutions that won’t ruin your yard, lawn, and landscaping. As with all services, you can expect the best from us. We offer convenient appointment times and stand behind our work with a part and workmanship guarantee. That’s the kind of first-class treatment that has made us Middletown, Clayton, Smyrna, and Port Penn’s favorite source for plumbing services. Get a pipe relining service estimate today!