Most of us don’t think about our plumbing system all that often. When you notice a problem, it can feel like a scramble to find a trustworthy team for repairs. For the best results, turn to a locally owned and operated company like Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middletown. We are Dover, DE’s dedicated source for plumbing services. Our service professional team is there when you need us. We’ve earned a spot in the hearts and minds of local homeowners by showing up on time, offering competitive pricing, and performing work that lasts. Learn more about our plumbing services.
A Full-Service Plumbing Company
Don't waste another minute searching for a plumbing service provider who can handle your particular issue. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middletown does it all. As a full-service plumbing team, we can handle practically any problem with your plumbing system, from replacing your sewer line to cleaning clogged drains. We always start by inspecting your plumbing system and helping you understand the costs of the services. A few of our most frequently requested plumbing services include the following:
- Leaky Pipe Repairs
- Clogged Drain Services
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection
- Plumbing Diagnostics and Inspections
- Plumbing Replacement and Installation
- Water Line Replacement and Installation
- Water Heater Repair and replacement
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Plumbing System Maintenance
- Sewer System Backups
- Water Line Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
When to Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middletown
It’s not always easy to know when you need plumbing repair services. Unless you are a trained professional, you are likely to miss some of the subtle signs of an impending issue with your home’s plumbing system. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middletown recommends that homeowners call us at the first suspicion of a problem. We offer thorough diagnostics. Our team will find the source of the problem and take the time to explain it to you fully. Some of the times when you should consider calling us include the following:
- Discolored Pipes – A healthy and well-functioning pipe should not change color. When you notice discoloration on a pipe, it is usually a sign of a minor leak or possibly corrosion.
- Noisy Pipes – Bumps, bangs, and clangs inside your pipes are a problem. Sometimes it might be as minor as trapped air, but it could also be a sign of something as serious as a frozen pipe.
- Low Water Pressure – If you notice the water pressure in your home getting weaker and weaker, we can help. There could be a crack in your water line or a clogged pipe.
- Dripping Faucets – If your water bill is higher than you’d like, it might be due to a dripping faucet. We can fix dripping faucets easily by replacing a faulty valve.
- Sewage Smells – When a drainpipe becomes clogged, you may smell a foul odor in your basement, lawn, or near drains. This can also be a sign of a future sewage backup.
- Stained Walls – When a minor leak occurs within a wall, the first sign is often a watermark on your wall. We recommend getting these issues looked at before the leak gets any worse.
- Slow-Moving Drains – Clogs can plague any drain, from your kitchen to your bathroom. We have advanced methods for removing the most stubborn clogs.
Prevent Clogs With Drain Cleaning Services
Your home’s drains serve as the only exit point for wastewater. So, it can be an unpleasant issue when your drains become clogged and stop flowing. While we can remove any clogs, we can also help you prevent clogs from forming with our drain cleaning services. Instead of waiting until you need emergency plumbing service, our service professionals can perform routine drain cleaning. This way, we will remove the debris that causes clogs before it can affect the flow of your drains.
Get a Plumbing Service Estimate Now!
We meet many homeowners who have spent years trying to find reliable service professionals serving the Dover, DE area. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Middletown, we offer a unique combination of friendliness, reliability, and craftsmanship. Our service professionals show up on time. They keep your home clean by wearing shoe covers and putting down mats. On top of everything else, we offer transparent, upfront pricing. So, you’ll never be surprised when you see the final bill. That’s how we have earned our reputation as the area’s premier plumbing team. Request a plumbing service estimate today!