Mr. Rooter Plumbers in Tomball
Mr. Rooter is a locally owned and operated plumbing company serving Tomball and surrounding TX areas. We specialize in residential, commercial & emergency plumbing and drain cleaning services. All of our Tomball plumbers are licensed and highly trained to handle any plumbing repair or service needs.
From the moment you call our dedicated team you will experience the difference a local and dedicated team makes. Your technician will arrive at your home or business on time, put on shoe covers and locate the cause of your problem. Once the problem is located your technician will give a written proposal of what needs to be addressed and the cost for the repair, before work even begins. We understand when plumbing problems happen it is a stressful situation and we want to reduce your stress and worries.
Some of the most requested plumbing services in Tomball include:
- Residential & Commercial Plumbing Service
- Drain Cleaning & Clog Repair
- Hydrojetting Service
- Sewer Line Repair & Cleaning
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Repiping Services
Plumbing problems happen. When you need a service or repair in Tomball, call Mr. Rooter for fast, professional & affordable plumbing repair.
Drain Cleaning & Drain Clog Repair Services
Your homes drainage system is one of the most used systems within your home. From brushing your teeth, taking showers or baths and using the toilet to washing dishes & doing laundry the health of your drains play an important role in the health of your plumbing system. When drains stop flowing the way they use to, it can be a sign to larger problems within the system itself.
While some drain issues happen naturally over time, most can be avoided by following some simple tips and trick that will keep your drains flowing smoothly for decades. Below we have listed a few things to keep in mind when using the drains in your home. If you are experiencing drain issues now, call your local Mr. Rooter plumbing team now. We can help!
- Don’t flush anything down the toilet besides toilet paper.
- Clean hair and soap build up from your drain basin regularly.
- Throw food items in the trash instead of down the sink drains. A garbage disposal is meant for smaller food items, left behind, not a whole chicken carcass or pealed potato skins.
- Put cooking grease in a coffee can and dispose of in the garbage when cooled, don’t put down the kitchen drain.