Sewer Line Damage Causes
We understand a sewer line is usually out of sight and out of mind. It wears down over time and can get damaged by outside forces. The most common sewer line damage causes include the following:
- Aging pipes
- The earth moves up and down due to construction or earthquakes
- Incorrect sewer pipe installation
- Tree root intrusion
- Lack of maintenance
- City sewer line backup
- Clogged pipes
Damaged Sewer Pipe Signs
Don’t let a damaged sewer pipe sneak up on you. Our service professionals will quickly determine the root of your plumbing problems. We use video inspection to investigate your pipes. The most common signs of a damaged sewer pipe include the following:
- Multiple drains moving slowly
- Low water in toilets
- Unusual pools of water on your property
- Sewage odors
- Sewage backup in drains
- Lush, green grass over your sewage pipe
We Perform Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs
We do our best to avoid digging up your lawn with our trenchless sewer line repair services. Trenchless sewer line repairs involve repairing or replacing your pipe without damaging your landscaping or lawn. We can typically perform these repairs in a day or less.
Options for Sewer Line Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Nevada County, CA will find the perfect approach to repair or replace your sewer line. We do all we can before determining you need a sewer line replacement. Our innovative sewer line techniques include the following:
- Pipe Relining – Pipe relining uses your existing damaged pipe to guide a new pipe into place. The new, seamless pipe is resistant to exterior forces.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – The burst pipe hydraulic replacement breaks apart your existing pipe with hydraulics, then we pull a new pipe into place.
- Preventative Maintenance – Our plumbing maintenance services help find issues before they become significant problems. Our team uses drain cleaning and inspection methods to boost the health of your pipes.
Do I Need a Sewer Line Replacement?
Your sewer constantly carries wastewater away from your home. It faces regular wear and tear over the years. Our service professionals will explain our recommendations and options to you. We always provide an upfront cost estimate for your sewer line replacement. Our team delivers honest pricing without any surprises.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Nevada County, CA
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Nevada County is here to replace your residential sewer line using revolutionary methods. Working with sewer lines can be a dangerous job, so it’s critical to leave sewer line repairs and replacements to our professionals. We always back our work with a guarantee it will get done right the first time. If you have sewer line issues, contact us immediately. Reach out to schedule an in-home cost estimate for our sewer line services.