New Braunfels Drain Cleaning Services
Call (830) 854-3121 to Let Our Plumbing Technicians Fix Your Drains
Clogged drains are a big problem. Not only does this issue make washing your body and completing daily chores difficult, but it can also lead to significant debris backup and damaged pipes that may require full-on replacement of your plumbing system.
If you believe your drains are clogged, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels can find the best possible solution for the problem and provide effective results. All of our professional plumbers are licensed and insured to eliminate the clog once and for all and keep your pipes clear for a long time.
The most common types of drains we repair and service include:
- Kitchen drains – The most common type of clogged drain in homes, clogged kitchen drains are caused by food and grease.
- Bathroom drains – Clogged bathroom drains are caused by a buildup of hair, dirt, soap scum, and other types of debris.
- Basement and garage drains – Major clogs can form when dirt and debris are washed away into your basement and garage floor drains.
- Sewer drains – Clogged sewer drains can lead to dirty water flowing back into your home.
Contact us and request an appointment today.
How to Identify a Clogged Drain
From debris that buildups over time to a stuck object, there are several ways drains are clogged. However, seeing the source of the clog is difficult until you notice problems with the drain. Homeowners must understand how to determine if their drains are clogged so they can properly resolve the issue before it becomes much worse.
Here are common signs of a clogged drain:
- Sink drain experiences water backup
- Pools of water forming around drains or on the floor close to the drains
- Water slowly drains down a pipe
- Turning on the sink causes the toilet water to bubble
- Running the dishwasher or washing machine causes the drains to make a gurgling sound
- A foul odor is coming from one or more drains
How Our New Braunfels Drain Cleaning Technicians Can Clear a Clogged Drain
When you schedule an appointment, our professional plumbers will arrive at your home in a timely manner. Our clean and branded vehicles contain the most up-to-date technology to find the source of the clog and effectively eliminate it.
Before getting started, we provide all our customers with upfront and flat-rate pricing to ensure the job we do is at an affordable price and avoid any hidden costs once we complete our work. Additionally, all workmanship and parts are guaranteed to ensure we get the job done right the first time around.
The following are some of the drain cleaning services we provide to our customers:
- HydroScrub® jetting – If you are experiencing a tough clog that cannot be eliminated by using a snake or conventional cable, HydroScrub® is considered the most effective drain cleaning method in the plumbing industry. The jetting technology is comprised of a high-pressure hoe, strength nozzle, a large water tank, and a device that controls and pressurizes the water flow, creating enough pressure—up to 3500 psi—to dislodge the most troublesome clogs and clean the drain and pipes without causing any damage to them.
- Video inspection – Before we decide whether to use HydroScrub® or another method to get rid of the clog, we can identify the source of the clog by sending a camera down the drain and pipe. Once we finished clearing the way, we will use the camera to ensure the pipes are completely debris-free.
- Preventative maintenance – The best way to prevent another clog from forming is by protecting your drains and pipes by signing up for preventative maintenance. Not only does preventative maintenance helps keep your drains and pipes clear of any clogs, but this service can also increase the lifespan of your plumbing system and avoid costly repairs in the future.
Call (830) 854-3121 today to request a quote.