New Braunfels Drain Cleaning Services
Professional Drain Cleaning to Clear Tough Clogs
Clogged drains are a big problem. Not only are clogged drains an annoyance, but they can also lead to significant debris backup. This can lead to damaged pipes that may require full replacement of your plumbing system. When your home's drains slow or stop, you need professional drain cleaning services. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels can help with all your home's plumbing needs!
Call us at (830) 854-3121 to schedule your drain cleaning service with a drain cleaning specialist near you!
Expert Drain Cleaning Near You
Our plumbers will inspect, diagnose the issue, and find the best solution. All of our drain cleaning specialists are licensed and insured. Our qualifications and state-of-the-art technology will get your drains clear in no time!
The most common types of drains we repair and service include:
Kitchen drains – The most common type of clogged drain in homes is kitchen drains. Clogged kitchen drains are generally caused by food and grease.
Bathroom drains - Clogged bathroom drains are usually caused by a buildup of hair, dirt, and soap scum.
Basement and garage drains - Major clogs can form when dirt and debris are washed away into your basement and garage floor drains.
Sewer drains - Clogged sewer drains can lead to dirty water flowing back into your home. This is a major health hazard.
Need help with clogged drains in New Braunfels, TX? Give us a call at (830) 854-3121 or contact us online today!
How to Identify a Clogged Drain
From debris that builds up over time to a stuck object, there are several ways drains are clogged. However, seeing the source of the clog is difficult until you notice problems with the drain. Homeowners must understand how to determine if their drains are clogged. If problems are fixed quickly, it can prevent major plumbing repairs.
Here are some common signs of a clogged drain:
- Sink drain experiences standing water or water backup
- Pools of water form around drains or on the floor close to the drains
- Water drains slowly down a pipe
- Turning on the sink causes the toilet water to bubble
- Running the dishwasher or washing machine causes drains to make a gurgling sound
- A foul odor comes from one or more drains
How We Can Clear a Clogged Drain
When you schedule an appointment for drain cleaning service in New Braunfels, our professional plumbers will arrive at your home in a timely manner. Our clean and branded vehicles contain the most up-to-date technology to find the source of the clog and effectively eliminate it.
Before getting started, we provide all our customers with upfront and flat-rate pricing to ensure the job we do is at an affordable price and avoid any hidden costs once we complete our work. Additionally, all workmanship and parts are guaranteed to ensure we get the job done right the first time around.
The following are some of the drain cleaning services we provide to our customers:
- HydroScrub® jetting – If you are experiencing a tough clog that cannot be eliminated by using a snake or conventional cable, HydroScrub® is considered the most effective drain cleaning method in the plumbing industry. The jetting technology is comprised of a high-pressure hoe, strength nozzle, a large water tank, and a device that controls and pressurizes the water flow, creating enough pressure—up to 3500 psi—to dislodge the most troublesome clogs and clean the drain and pipes without causing any damage to them.
- Video inspection – Before we decide whether to use HydroScrub® or another method to get rid of the clog, we can identify the source of the clog by sending a camera down the drain and pipe. Once we finished clearing the way, we will use the camera to ensure the pipes are completely debris-free.
- Preventative maintenance – The best way to prevent another clog from forming is by protecting your drains and pipes by signing up for preventative maintenance. Not only does preventative maintenance helps keep your drains and pipes clear of any clogs, but this service can also increase the lifespan of your plumbing system and avoid costly repairs in the future.
How Much Does It Cost To Get Your Drain Unclogged?
Drain cleaning can vary in cost depending on several factors, including the complexity of the clog, the location of the clog, and the plumbing company you choose. Drain cleaning can range from $180 to more than $400, depending on those factors. Some plumbing companies also charge by the hour, which can raise or lower your costs depending on how long the plumber takes to solve your issue. If the situation involves a complicated clog, such as a mainline clog, the fix could require two or more plumbers, which will also drive up your costs. Additionally, if you need drain cleaning after hours, on the weekend, or during a holiday, the plumbing company could charge double or triple time for those emergency services.
When you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of New Braunfels, you will benefit from upfront, flat-rate fees that don’t change, no matter how long it takes us to clean your drains. You will know exactly how much your drain cleaning service will cost before we begin, so you don't have any unexpected surprised when you get the bill. Call us at (830) 854-3121 to describe your issue and request an estimate or check out our special offers for ways to save!