We Install All Types of Toilets
Whether you want a traditional toilet or a waterless toilet, our service professionals are experienced in all makes and models of toilets. Some of the many types of toilets we service include the following:
- Dual-flush toilets
- One-piece toilets
- Two-piece toilets
- Pressure-assisted toilets
- Gravity-fed toilets
- Double-cyclone toilets
- Comfort-height toilets
- Waterless toilets
- Wall-hanging toilets
Signs You Need Toilet Repairs
Your toilet should flush and fill back up with water without any trouble. It often shows signs of trouble before it overflows or stops working. Some of the most common signs you need toilet repairs include the following:
- Toilet flushes but won’t fill back up completely
- The toilet tank fills with water after flushing
- The toilet flushes multiple times
- The toilet tank takes a long time to fill
- Toilet bowl water is very low
- Toilet makes strange whistling sounds
- The toilet makes a dripping noise after it fills
- The toilet takes a long time to flush
- The tub and sink make noises when the toilet flushes
Common Toilet Repairs
When you notice any signs of toilet trouble, our service professionals will inspect your toilet. We’ll quickly locate the problem and offer a solution. Some of the most common toilet repairs we perform include the following:
- Running Toilet – The most common cause of a running toilet is a damaged flapper. We can quickly replace your flapper to help stop the continuous flow of water.
- Toilet Water Runs Too Long – If water continues to run after you’ve flushed and the tank refills, you may have an issue with your fill valve. A fill valve wears down due to old age and debris.
- Leaking Toilet – If your toilet is leaking, we work quickly to lower the risk of water damage. We inspect for corroded pipes, cracks in the toilet, loose bolts, gasket issues, and broken seals.
- Toilet Will Not Flush – If your toilet won’t flush, we first check to ensure the chain is connected to the handle and flapper. If this is connected, we will inspect your valves.
Toilet Repair vs. Toilet Installation
Our service professionals will help determine if you need a toilet repair or a toilet installation. We can typically replace the damaged parts of your toilet. If your toilet is older or faces constant repairs, we recommend purchasing a new one. Many of our customers choose a new toilet installation when they want to upgrade to a more efficient toilet that doesn’t use as much water.
How to Keep Your Toilet Healthy
Most people use their toilets daily. We offer plumbing maintenance services to inspect your plumbing regularly to locate any potential issues. Some of the best ways you can help us keep your toilet healthy include the following:
- Avoid flushing foreign objects
- Clean your toilet regularly
- Check seals and hoses
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northern Colorado?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northern Colorado is here for all your plumbing needs in Boulder, Longmont, and Loveland, CO. Our service professionals offer flexible scheduling to address your plumbing needs around your busy life. We know the ways that toilets work and can quickly repair their issues. We do everything from installation to maintenance of your toilet. You can trust us to offer honest estimates on our plumbing services.
Contact Us for Toilet Repair & Installation Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northern Colorado will help you understand your toilet problems. Whether you have a toilet overflowing or want a new style of toilet, we are here for you. Our service professionals will explain your toilet service options and help you make an informed decision. Contact us to get an estimate on professional home plumbing repairs today.