The main water line is an underground pipe that provides fresh, flowing water to your home. When it is damaged or has a leak, the water supply to your home is in danger. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northern Colorado provides residential water line repair services to homeowners in Boulder, CO. We work quickly to locate the exact place of your plumbing issue and find the best plumbing repair. Contact us today to get water line repair services for your home.
Signs of Water Line Issues
Since your water line is typically underground, it’s sometimes challenging to know when it’s damaged or broken. Water lines are durable, but they break down over time. The signs you need to contact us for water line repairs include the following:
- Low or No Water Pressure – A lack of water pressure indicates a main water line clog.
- Higher Water Bills – An unusual water bill points to a leak somewhere in your plumbing system.
- Discolored or Rusty Water – If your water is brown, yellow, or rusty, there may be a clog in your pipes.
- Strange Wet Spots – Soggy spots on your lawn often indicate an underground water leak.
What Happened to My Water Line?
There are many reasons a water line can get damaged or leak. Plumbing leaks are often visible when they happen to above-ground lines. When water lines get damaged, it can be challenging and damage your home. It’s important to locate the issue as quickly as possible. The most common reasons your water line may be damaged include the following:
- Aging – Over time, your plumbing line wears down and can naturally break down.
- Improper Installation – Incorrectly installed water lines never last as long as water lines that are perfectly installed in the ground.
- Shifting Soil – Shifting soil due to erosion can put pressure on your pipes and break them down over time.
- Ground Freezing – As the ground freezes and thaws, it puts pressure on the pipes.
- Tree Root Intrusion – Tree roots make their way into cracks in your plumbing in search of hydration.
Water Line Repair Costs
We understand it’s often scary to think about water line repair costs when your water line is damaged. Our service professionals will take care of you. Water line repair costs depend on the severity of the issue, the location, and the materials we need to repair it. If you have a broken pipe that needs a replacement, it will be more costly than a crack in the pipe. Our team offers honest estimates and upfront pricing. We always do our best to offer water line repairs before determining whether you need a water line replacement.
Service Professionals vs. DIY Water Line Repairs
Our service professionals are trained to handle all types of water line issues. It’s vital to leave it to our professionals to handle underground water line repairs. We will quickly locate the issue and find the best solution for your plumbing.
Water Line Repairs Done the Right Way
Our service professionals use innovative plumbing techniques to ensure your plumbing issues are correctly resolved. We use plumbing video camera inspection equipment to locate the water line problem and offer the most effective solution. We repair your water line as efficiently and quickly as possible. Our team always exceeds expectations.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northern Colorado?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northern Colorado offers residential plumbing services to residents in Boulder, Fort Collins, Longmont, Loveland, Thornton, Greely, Broomfield, and Louisville, CO. Our service professionals will walk you through your plumbing issues and help you choose the best solution. We offer upfront pricing without surprise fees. Our team always does our best to keep your plumbing in optimal condition. Take advantage of our plumbing maintenance services to boost the lifespan of your plumbing system.
Contact Us for Residential Water Line Repairs
You can trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northern Colorado for your water line repairs and replacements. We understand a water line issue can be challenging, but you can depend on us to help you. We always use the most effective plumbing solution to meet your needs. Our team treats you like family. Contact us today to request an estimate on professional water line repairs for your home.