Whether there is snow on the ground, or it is wet because of rain, the cold season in Olympia, WA, can bring plumbing disasters to any holiday event. Consider having Mr. Rooter inspect your plumbing before you have visitors during the winter months.
- To keep your drains from backing up in the bathroom sink and bathtub, consider installing screens for your pipes. These screens cover the drain and allow you to collect the hair, conditioner that doesn’t melt, bits of soap, and jewelry! You won’t have to worry about clogging drains as much if only water goes into them.
- If you have a leaking faucet, and you can’t get it to stop, have a plumber from Mr. Rooter assist you in fixing the leak. Leaks are important to fix because they can quickly turn into a burst pipe because of freezing weather, cause mold to grow, or contribute to structural damage in your home.
- If you notice your water heater leaking, have it fixed promptly. A leaking water heater can lead to a burst tank, which means that there is water damage to your home, and you’ll need a new water heater!
- If you notice pools of water in your yard and low water pressure in your home, you could have a water line leak. While this seems like it isn’t an emergency, what you may not see is the water doing damage to your foundation, landscaping, or even the walls in your home. Each second counts if you have a main water line leak!
- A broken or leaking sewer line is never fun during the holidays. Have your sewer line inspected, and your drains cleared, before the coldest days in Washington!
Mr. Rooter is available to make sure your plumbing is ready for added guests, and you won’t have a plumbing emergency when it is the coldest part of the year!