Sewer Line Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
One of the biggest threats to the sewer lines in your home’s plumbing system is tree roots underground in your yard. If your pipes have tiny holes, cracks, or separations, tree roots can infiltrate them searching for nourishment. Eventually, they can completely take over the insides of your pipes, clogging and bursting them. Our team of plumbing professionals can solve any sewer line problems related to tree roots. Some common warning signs that you have tree roots in your pipes include backups in your bathtubs or toilets, gurgling noises from toilets, bathtubs not draining correctly, or a lack of water in your toilet bowls. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Olympia offers the following solutions for tree root infiltration in your sewer line:
- Hydro Jetting – This process involves sending a high-powered blast of water through your pipes to clear them of any dirt, debris, tree roots, and grease build-up.
- Pipelining – Our team provides a permanent solution for water leakage by lining and sealing sewer pipes using a sleeve. This highly effective solution avoids trenching, with no need to demolish walls or other structures on your property.
- Maintenance – Performing preventative maintenance and taking care of your pipes is a great way to save money and hassle over time. We offer regular plumbing system inspections and drain cleaning services to help you prevent grease build-up and other debris in your pipes. Performing routine sewer line maintenance can also help prevent tree roots from wreaking havoc on your pipes.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – Our expert plumbers punch through tree roots to clear out your sewer line and restore its functionality. Then we'll inspect the extent of the problem and recommend permanent, cost-effective solutions.
- Pipe Bursting – This process involves using hydraulics to break apart your current piping underground, whether your home has PVC, clay, or cast iron sewer pipes. A new seamless pipe is installed in its place.
Warning Signs of Septic System Backup
Septic system backups are nothing to take lightly. Having a licensed plumber address the problem quickly is the best way to avoid costly property contamination and damage. Our plumbers can effectively resolve your septic system issues before you suffer from system-wide problems. The following septic system backup warning signs can help you catch a problem in its early stages:
- Black liquid that smells bad in your home’s toilets or drains
- Toilets flushing and draining slowly
- Foul odors around the home due to septic systems failing or having incorrect ventilation
- Multiple drains running slowly
- Algae or weeds growing in a pond near your home (can be caused by septic waste discharge)
- Wastewater that seeps from the ground near your home’s septic system that sometimes has an odor
- Noticeably green grass over your septic system, even during our hot and dry summers
- Bacteria in a well caused by septic system liquid contaminating drinking water through the ground
Call Us Today for Trusted Backup Prevention Systems
At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Olympia, we want homeowners to understand how important it is to have your sewer system problems addressed before they put your plumbing system, property, and family’s health at risk in Olympia, WA and the surrounding areas, including Lacey and Tumwater. If you think your sewer system is experiencing problems, we recommend reaching out to our team immediately so we can stop the problem in its tracks and find a permanent, cost-effective solution for your home’s plumbing system.
We can do it all, including repairing sewer system backups caused by tree roots, rain, and any other causes. To keep your sewer system in pristine condition, we recommend regular tank pumping and not planting trees in your absorption field. Signing up for our Advantage Plan® can also save you thousands of dollars, so ask us more about it when you contact us to request an estimate for our professional plumbing services. We look forward to hearing from you!