Olympia Water Heater Services
Installation, Replacement & Repair
Regular water heater repair and maintenance is important to keep your home and daily routine running like normal. That’s why Mr. Rooter Plumbing provides comprehensive services for all types of water heaters. Our licensed professionals provide fast, efficient, and affordable service throughout Olympia, with quality workmanship and exceptional customer service everywhere we go.
Local, Licensed & Professional Water Heater Services
Some water heater problems are simple, such as a continual supply of lukewarm water. Others are more serious, like leaks that lead to extensive water damage. Because your water heater sees constant use, you need reliable service to keep up with maintenance and repairs. When your water heater becomes outdated, we can supply replacement services to help keep your energy costs low.
Our certified plumbers can work with any type of water heater:
- Conventional Water Heaters. The most common type of water heater, conventional models store enough water and keep it hot. Switching to newer, high-efficiency model can help you save as much as 7 percent of your water heating costs.
- Tankless Water Heaters. An increasingly popular model, tankless water heaters warm up water on-demand, preventing tanks from going empty and being environmentally friendly. Switching to a tankless model can reduce your water heating costs up to 30 percent.
- Hybrid Water Heaters. By combining both conventional and tankless water heating systems, hybrid models both store and heat water on-demand. Hybrid water heaters can lower your water heating costs up to 60 percent.
Comprehensive Water Heater Repair Services
Mr. Rooter plumbers take care with all work we do on your water heater. When inspecting it, we’ll take care of any minor repairs needed to help prevent problems and keep your system running smoothly. If you have an emergency, we provide 24/7 services to take care of more catastrophic problems, no matter the hour.
In some cases, repairs aren’t enough, or replacement is simply the better option. Our certified and knowledgeable plumbers can help you determine when the time comes and assist with picking out a replacement water heater that fits your home, lifestyle, and budget. No matter your water heater issue, Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help:
- Taking a long time to heat water
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- The tank making noise
- Water leaking from the tank
- And more!
With us, you know you’re getting quality and professional service. For water heater installation, repair, and replacement in Olympia, contact Mr. Rooter for an appointment or free quote today!