The biggest benefit of trenchless plumbing is the lack of digging. If you don’t want your landscaping dug up, you may benefit from having trenchless plumbing repairs. There are many benefits of having repairs or replacement services for your sewer line without much digging at all!
- Trenchless sewer line repairs and replacements take less time because your landscaping isn’t dug up. A small hole is used to do all the repairs.
- You won’t have to deal with your landscaping and lawn being torn up. While most plumbers try to put everything back the way it should be, it isn’t ever perfect! You may also have landscaping that was placed above your sewer line, without the assumption that you would ever need to dig in that area. You could have expensive landscaping repairs or replacements as well as your sewer line if you don’t use trenchless repair services.
- When the work gets done faster, you save money! Trenchless repair and replacement services are cheaper because they don’t take as long. There is also less need for special equipment that is costly to use.
- Trenchless repairs are less disruptive for your neighborhood. Whether you live in eastside or westside Olympia, having your sewer line dug up can be a big hassle because of some of the narrow streets! Trenchless repairs create less of a mess in your yard and for your neighbors to get around when they are driving home.
- Trenchless repairs don’t require chemicals, so it is an environmentally-friendly way to have your plumbing fixed.
- If you have repair services, the job usually only takes a day, and you can get back to usual living in your household. It is much quicker to have trenchless repairs, and you know the job is done well because it is verified by using a video to make sure the repairs are adequate.