No matter the issue, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Reno/Sparks has you covered. Our experienced technicians can thoroughly inspect and determine what repairs must be made to get your hot water running again.
When Is It Time for a Water Heater Replacement?
While our team will always do our best to repair your water heater with cost-effective methods, there may come a time when a replacement is the only viable choice – especially if the unit is more than ten years old. The following indicators may suggest that it's time to replace your water heater:
- Rusty or discolored water – This could mean the interior of your tank is rusting and should be replaced.
- Leaky tank – If your water heater has a major leak in the tank, a replacement may be necessary.
- Pilot light won't stay lit – If you have an older model heater with a pilot light that won’t stay lit, you may want to consider replacing the unit altogether.
- Frequent repairs – If the repairs happen more than once a year, it's probably time for a replacement.
- Poor energy efficiency – If your energy bills are increasing, but you're not consuming more hot water, it could mean the heater is becoming less efficient.
No matter your current water heater situation, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Reno/Sparks can help. We provide same-day installations and repair services for all makes and models. From traditional tank replacements to tankless upgrades, experienced plumbers can advise on which water heater best suits your needs and budget.
Schedule Your Water Heater Services in Reno & Sparks
If your water heater is acting up or you require assistance with a new installation, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Reno/Sparks is just a call away! We offer round-the-clock emergency services, ensuring you're never left without hot water. Plus, our workmanship and parts are backed by a steadfast satisfaction guarantee for the ultimate peace of mind.
Let our team take care of your home's water heater – request an appointment online!