Richmond, KY Water Heater Repair
24/7 Water Heater Repair and Replacement - Call Today!
Did your hot water heater just go out? Or are you wondering if you need a new water heater installed? Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Richmond KY for quick and reliable water heater repair or replacement. Our courteous plumbers are water heater experts and have the parts, patience, and expertise to provide first-rate service. No matter what issue you're experiencing, our top-rated water heater plumbers can help!
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Richmond KY?
If you're looking for courteous, quick, and professional water heater service, you've come to the right place.
We're locally owned and operated - at the same time, we're backed by the nationally recognized Mr. Rooter Plumbing network. Combined, Mr. Rooter Plumbing has 50+ years of experience in the trade.
Why call us? Some reasons include:
- Our Guarantees. For your peace of mind, we offer back our services with dependable workmanship and labor guarantees.
- Our Quick Response Time. We're available around the clock to help, even on weekends on holidays.
- Our Up-Front Pricing. We review all estimates with you before we proceed with any work. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- First-Rate Customer Service. We arrive on time, we work around your schedule, and wear shoe covers in your home. We respect you and your home - no questions asked.
Water heater emergencies can be stressful. But we're here to help you out of that stressful situation with courteous, expert water heater repair in Richmond.
How Do I Know if My Water Heater Needs a Repair?
No hot water isn't the only sign you need to fix your water heater. In fact, being familiar with some of these signs could potentially help prevent such an emergency.
Below are some signs that you need a water heater repair:
- Strange Noises. It's common for your water heater to make some noise, especially when it's heating water. But loud banging or knocking sounds could indicate a problem.
- Leaks. Do you notice puddles of water around your water heater tank? Water heater leaks could be due to faulty cold and hot water connections, loose gaskets, a damaged or loose drain valve, or a damaged tank.
- Rusty or Discolored Water. Rusty or discolored water could indicate that there's an issue with your water heater's anode rod. Your anode rod protects your water heater's lining and heating element from corrosion.
Do you notice any of these signs? Call us at (859) 600-0575 or contact us online fast water heater repair in Richmond. We'll be over ASAP to help.