When it comes to your home’s indoor plumbing, your main water line is one of the most important components. It’s responsible for supplying the water you need for washing your hands, showering, and flushing your toilet. As such, time is of the essence if you need your water line repaired.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Francisco, we’re licensed plumbers and highly trained to repair your water line. We’re typically able to complete repairs in a single visit so you can get the water you need. For your peace of mind, we back our services with a 90-day warranty. We’re available 24/7 for water line emergencies.
To schedule your service call, request an appointment online. Or simply give us a call. We offer up-front, honest pricing.
8 Signs You Need a Water Line Repair Service
The signs that your water line may need to be repaired include:
- Decreased Water Pressure. If you notice a significant drop in water pressure throughout your home, it could indicate a water line issue, such as a leak.
- Discolored Water. Rusty or discolored water coming from your faucets might signal corrosion or rust buildup in the water line.
- Puddles or Wet Spots. Unexplained puddles, wet spots, or water seepage in your yard or near your foundation can be a sign of a water line leak.
- Sudden Increase in Water Bills. A sudden and unexplained increase in your water bills may suggest a hidden water line leak.
- Mold or Mildew Growth. Excessive moisture from a water line leak can lead to mold or mildew growth in and around your home.
- Foundation Cracks. Cracks in your home's foundation might be caused by water leaking from the water line.
- Unexplained Water Sounds. Do you hear the sound of running water when no faucets are turned on? If so, your water line might be leaking.
- Water Quality Issues. Changes in the taste, smell, or appearance of your tap water may be a result of a water line problem.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Francisco, we’re familiar with these signs and the water lines used throughout the city. As such, you can trust us to quickly identify the issue and handle the repairs with ease. We’ll help get your water line fixed up in no time.
Searching for reliable water line repair in San Francisco, CA? Call us today or request your service online. We’ll be over ASAP to help you out!
How Much Does Main Water Line Repair Cost?
The cost to repair your water line depends on where the leak is, how long it will take to repair, and the materials we’ll need to use.
After we’ve diagnosed the issue, we’ll review all pricing and repair options with you before proceeding with any work. You can ask us any questions you have, and we’ll offer our professional advice. But you’re in control of how we’ll proceed with the repair.
You’ll know how much the work will cost ahead of time, allowing you to keep your wallet happy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does San Francisco get its water?
Your water comes from several reservoirs in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. One of these is the Hetch Hetchy Reservoir in Yosemite National Park. All of that water is transported to San Francisco via a pipeline and is treated throughout its journey to your home. From there, the water is supplied to you and other residents through the city’s water main. So, the water you're using originated from snow melt in the Sierra Nevada - pretty neat, right?