Plumbing Repair in San Marcos
Expert Plumbers Near You
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Marcos, we have seen an array of plumbing issues. Luckily, our team of plumbers is highly experienced and well trained to deal with any matter at hand. Available 24/7 for emergency repairs, we can take care of complex and urgent plumbing issues at any time!
The best part of our emergency services is that we don't charge extra fees for working late hours. When issues such as slow-moving drains or leaking faucets arise, give us a call. Minor repairs need to be addressed so they don’t snowball into major ones.
Plumbing Repair Services
Do you have a dripping faucet that keeps you up at night? Do your sinks take forever to drain? These issues can be solved with professional plumbing repair in San Marcos. We have years of experience tackling various plumbing issues.
Here are some of the common plumbing issues we can resolve:
- Clogged drains: Regardless of its specific function, any drain can be clogged. Our HydroScrub® drain cleaner will effectively utilize water pressure to clear out everything.
- Sewer line backups: Sewer line clogs often occur underground and in hard-to-reach locations. This creates nasty odors and blackwater backflow. Unsanitary, these issues should be fixed immediately. With dynamic video camera technologies, we can inspect even remote sections easily.
- Frozen pipes: When the electricity goes out during winter, the water can freeze and burst your pipes. This is many homeowners’ nightmare. Luckily, with our speedy answering service, the emergency can be rectified quickly.
- Broken shut-off valves – We can replace leaky or stuck shut-valves swiftly. Though rarely used, these valves are crucial. You should shut off the water line completely during leaks and floods.
- Defective water softeners – We can inspect the brine tank and clean the resin bed.
- Jammed garbage disposals – When something gets stuck in the disposal, it can stop working. Our specialists have the tools and skills to fix garbage disposal emergencies.
- Sump pump repair – Sump pumps remove water from basements during heavy storms. Before the next storm floods everything, schedule a proactive maintenance service.
- Faucet issues – This is the most common plumbing problem. Drips, leaks, loose handles, and broken components may warrant repairs or replacements.
- Shower repairs – We can repair all types of showers and tubs: steam showers, digital showers, traditional showers, and clawfoot bathtubs, to name a few.
- Pipe leaks –These leaks often emerge at the joints. Our equipment and expertise can handle any type of pipework. If the leak requires reconnecting water supply lines, replacing worn out fittings, and/or sealing bolts and valves, we have solutions.
- Malfunctioning water heaters –Water heaters can experience many problems, including inconsistent temperatures, insufficient amounts of hot water, or not heating the water at all. Fortunately, we have versatile experience with conventional, tankless and hybrid units. We can also fix hot water leaks that often occur in pressure relief or drain valves. Replacing caps, resetting temperature controls, and clearing mineral deposits is sometimes all it takes.
While we’re proud of our services, this list doesn’t encompass our full range of offerings. Our specialists can fix most systems and parts connected to your plumbing and pipe setup, as well as replace or install them when needed. If you are searching for a trusted company rooted in the local community, look no further than Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Marcos! Your residential or commercial plumbing system repairs, replacements, and installations are in good hands with our technicians.
Call (512) 877-4379 or request an estimate online for plumbing repair near you!
Common Plumbing Problems
The heat in San Marcos can sometimes be unforgiving. With 323 sunny days and an average summer temperature of 95.5 degrees Fahrenheit, the area is prone to warmer days, which can take a significant toll on your plumbing. Before the blistering heat rolls in, it’s crucial to have your plumbing system inspected and repaired by a Mr. Rooter Plumbing professional. We can ensure your pipes are protected against the following weather-related issues common in our area.
Leaking pipes aren’t solely a winter problem; they are also common during warmer months. There are various reasons why pipe leaks occur, including high water pressure, foundation shifts (which are extremely common in Texas), and overgrown tree roots. Increased water usage also has a lot to do with a rise in pipe leaks during the summer. Water rushing through pipelines at high speeds increases the chances of burst pipes—an extremely costly repair. One way to help combat this is to be mindful of your water usage in the summer and make sure faucets and hoses are completely shut off.
UV rays beating down on your exposed pipes can put significant wear and tear on your plumbing. San Marcos systems are very susceptible to sun damage, which is why it’s essential to invest in defensive tools to preserve your pipes long-term.
Some protective products for your pipes include:
- Latex or water-based acrylic paint
- Insulation around pipes
You may notice severe damage, such as cracks or broken sections in your pipes, which requires immediate attention from a professional. Our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Marcos is ready to assist you.
Summer is the time for get-togethers, barbeques, and all the quintessential activities you’re used to that probably involve food. However, eventually, the food will get old and need to be thrown out. Many people are unaware that certain foods shouldn’t be discarded down the garbage disposal, as they can cause serious clogs that require a professional’s help. Routine maintenance by our San Marcos plumbers can mitigate obstructions and keep your pipes clear.
To keep your system functioning correctly during peak summer days, we recommend allowing us to perform routine maintenance services at your home or business to anticipate issues before they occur.
How Much Should A Plumbing Repair Cost?
The cost of a plumbing repair can range from $175 to $500 depending on several factors, including the complexity of the repair, the location of the repair, and the plumbing company you choose. Some plumbing companies charge by the hour, which can increase your costs depending on how long the plumber takes to solve your issue.
When you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Marcos, you will receive a transparent, upfront, flat rate fee that will not change, no matter how long your plumbing repair takes. We believe in treating our clients like family, which means we want to take the stress out of a trying situation as much as possible. Give us a call today so you can sit back, relax, and let us take care of business!
San Marcos Emergency Plumbing Service
Regardless of the plumbing issues you need us to repair, our experts are equipped with state-of-the-art tools to ensure your system continues functioning properly at your home or office, day or night. With our 24-hour emergency services, we’re on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week—we can be there at the drop of a hat when you require assistance.
Whether you have an overflowing sump pump or burst pipe, our team is standing by and dedicated to helping you as soon as we can! And the best part is, we never charge extra for any emergency, overtime, weekend, or holiday plumbing repair.
If you need emergency plumbing services now, please call us at (512) 877-4379 to get immediate help.
Plumbing Experts You Can Trust
For the past 50 years, Mr. Rooter Plumbing has built a reputation for honest, affordable, and trustworthy service. As a locally owned and operated business, we continue to uphold this legacy by delivering benefits that competitors can’t match.
The San Marcos community and surrounding areas choose us because we:
- Offer flat-rate pricing and never charge extra for emergencies, nights, weekends, or holidays
- Arrive on time for every job in the appropriate and professional attire
- Perform repairs on the first visit to save you time and avoid making multiple trips
- Guarantee our parts and work with our Neighborly Done Right Promise®
- Deliver a courteous, high-quality customer experience that you’re used to receiving every time
- Take the extra precaution to protect your property and belongings by ensuring we wear shoe coverings and use protective mats
Our plumbing experts are not only trained, licensed, and insured, but we’re also some of the friendliest plumbers you will ever encounter. We always guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with our work. The parts we use are built to last, and we promise to get the job done right the first time.