Sewer Line Repair in San Marcos
Trusted Sewer Line Repair Near You - Call Anytime!
Looking for sewer line repair or sewer line replacement in San Marcos? At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Marcos, we have the experience to handle your sewer line repair or replacement quickly and professionally.
When it comes to in-home plumbing, few things are as important as your main sewer line. If clogged drains aren't addressed quickly or if you notice existing issues with your sewer line - count on us for expert service.
Why Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Marcos?
If you're looking for an experienced and professional plumber, you've come to the right place.
We're locally owned and operated by Josh Creasy who has over 20 years of experience. We're homeowners like you and we're all about providing world-class service.
Why trust us with your sewer line repair? A few reasons include:
- Our owner holds a master's plumbing license
- Our company has over 50 years of combined plumbing experience
- We guarantee our parts and workmanship
- We're available around the clock to take your call
Furthermore, we commit to showing up on time and in uniform. We go above and beyond to protect your home by laying out our own doormat and putting on shoe covers.
Our Sewer Line Services in San Marcos, TX
Whether you need your sewer line service, repaired, or replaced, we can help. Combined, we have 50+ years of experience in the trade. When it comes to your sewer line, we've seen it all.
Our sewer line services include:
- Sewer Line Maintenance. To help keep your sewer line in tip-top shape, we recommend that your sewer is cleaned and maintained every 18 to 22 months. If we notice any clogs during the service, we'll then recommend having your sewer line cleaned or repaired.
- Sewer Line Repair. Using cameras and HydroScrub-Jetting equipment, we'll locate the issue and clean or repair your sewer line as needed. If only part of your sewer line is damaged, chances are we can easily repair that one damaged section.
- Sewer Line Replacement. If your whole sewer line needs to be replaced, we have trenchless sewer line repair options to help keep your costs down and to keep your yard intact.
Sewer Line FAQs
What clogs a sewer line?
Just some of the causes of clogged sewer lines include:
- Flushable Wipes. They are "flushable" right? Not exactly! Flushable wipes are not made of the same material as your toilet paper. They don't break down in your drains and can easily block your pipes and sewer line. If you use flushable wipes, toss them in the trash, not your toilet.
- Tree Roots. It's common for tree roots to penetrate your sewer lines since they need water to grow. When this happens, debris and waste can form clogs and further damage your sewer line.
- Build Up of Debris. Soap scum, floss, toothpaste, grease, and fats are all debris that can clog your sewer line. That's why it's best to only let the bare essentials go down your drains.