Solutions for Sewer Line Tree Root Intrusion
If your home’s sewer pipes are leaking or have condensation, they can be targets for tree roots seeking nourishment. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle is ready to resolve any sewer line problems caused by tree roots. Roots can slip into your sewage system through tiny cracks, holes, and separations in your pipe sections. Once tree roots locate water, they will increase their growth. As additional roots work their way into your pipes, these holes become larger while the roots clog your system and eventually burst your pipe. A few indications you might have a tree root problem in your sewer line include a lack of water in your toilet bowl, bathtubs not draining correctly, gurgling noises from toilets, and backups in your toilets or bathtubs. Our plumbers can fix this sewer line issue with the following solutions:
- Hydro Jetting – This long-term solution cleans your pipes using pressurized water jets. Our plumbers thoroughly scrub and clean your home’s sewer line to remove tree roots, debris, and built-up grease.
- Pipelining – Our plumbers use a sleeve to line and seal your sewer pipe, eliminating water leakage and resolving sewer line damage permanently. Pipelining is highly effective without needing to trench your property. Additionally, we won’t need to demolish walls or other structures.
- Maintenance – Preventative maintenance is an outstanding service that can save you money and avoid hassle over time. Our technicians help you prevent built-up grease and debris by performing inspections and drain cleaning services. Sewer line maintenance can help ensure tree roots don’t wreak havoc on your pipes.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – We start this service by punching through intrusive tree roots to clear your sewer line and restore its functionality. Next, our plumbing technicians check the extent of your tree root problems and recommend permanent professional solutions.
- Pipe Bursting – This permanent fix breaks apart your current piping using hydraulics, whether your home’s sewer pipes are composed of clay, PVC, or cast iron. We install a new seamless pipe to solve your problems.
Warning Signs Your Septic System Is Backing Up
You can get a backup in your home’s septic tank due to various problems extending well beyond a backed-up sink or clogged toilet. Our experienced plumbers resolve these issues quickly, so scheduling service from us early on is crucial. Letting Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle’s plumbers fix your backup before a complete stoppage can help you prevent system-wide problems and substantial suffering that are expensive to repair. Don’t waste time neglecting to schedule clogged sewer backup cleaning services because stalling on solutions can lead to costly property damage and contamination. You can catch this problem early if you notice any of the following septic system backup warning signs:
- Black liquid that smells bad in your home’s toilets or drains
- Toilets that flush and drain slowly
- Foul odors around your home because of septic systems failing or lacking correct ventilation
- Multiple drains running slowly
- Algae or weeds growing in a pond near your home (can be caused by septic waste discharge)
- Wastewater seeping from the ground near your home’s septic system sometimes has an odor
- Noticeably green grass growing over your septic system, even during hot and dry summers
- Bacteria in a well caused by septic system liquid contaminating drinking water through the ground
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle for Backup Prevention
It’s easy to forget or neglect to get professional solutions for drain problems, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle encourages you to reach out to us immediately. Our plumbing technicians will work quickly to stop the issue in its tracks. We start backup prevention by using drain augers or cable devices to open drains, but we can utilize more advanced methods if your job calls for them. Tree roots can destroy sewer pipes and drain pipes, but our expert team offers sewer backup cleaning services to eliminate the problem. Our plumbers also fix blockages that form from discarded food, garbage disposal waste, soap residue, thick toilet paper, hair, sanitary products, and other materials. Residential sewer system backups put your family, plumbing system, and property’s health at risk. Our technicians repair sewer system backups caused by elements like rain and tree roots. We can also put a sewer backup prevention system in place to avoid plumbing disasters. Our team recommends regular tank pumping, and you should avoid planting trees in your absorption field. You can save thousands of dollars by signing up for our Advantage Plan®, so ask us more about it when you contact us to request an estimate on our professional plumbing services.