Seattle Water Heater Installation, Replacement & Repair
No matter whether you’re in need of a brand-new water heater, repairs to your current one, or even a replacement, Mr. Rooter’s licensed plumbing experts are here to help. We provide services throughout the Seattle area that are fast, efficient, and affordable. We guarantee the quality of our workmanship while striving to provide the most exceptional customer service possible.
Water Heater Leaking or Leaving You in The Cold?
When your water heater has issues, it can lead to big problems for your home. A leak can easily cause extensive damage, while outdated heaters can end up costing much more than they’re worth. Whether you want to prevent these issues or are just tired of getting nothing but lukewarm water, Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help.
We can handle and install:
- Conventional Water Heaters. Electric or gas energy heats water stored inside a large tank. You can find an appropriate tank size to fit your needs. With a newer, high-efficiency model, you can reduce your water heating bills by as much as seven percent.
- Tankless Water Heaters. Instead of keeping hot water in a tank, these models heat water as needed. With a tankless water heater, you don’t need to worry about running out of hot water; plus, they can reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
- Hybrid Water Heaters. These water heaters combine tank storage with tankless heat pumps and use existing water/electrical connections to function. They can reduce water heating costs by as much as 60 percent.
Fast Response Water Heater Repair Service
Your water heater sees use daily, so some sort of maintenance is necessary to keep it up and running. As we inspect your water heater, we can repair any minor issues before they become major emergencies. If you still experience major water heater issues, we offer 24/7 services to get your home up and running again!
If repair is not an option or your water heater has surpassed its life expectancy, then we can help you determine the best replacement. We provide cost-efficient and effective water heater services for many common issues:
- Not supplying adequate hot water
- Water leaking from the tank
- Taking a long time to heat water
- Tank making noise
- And more!
We can also help you tell when it’s time to replace your water heater. For all your water heater needs, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is here to help you make the best decisions, so you can return to your normal routine – hot water and all. For an estimate for your Seattle water heater installation, replacement, or repair, fill out the form below or call us today.