If your water heater fails you, trust our service professionals to come to the rescue. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle provides residential water heater installation services in Seattle, WA. If your water heater is damaged, we quickly locate the issue and determine if you need repairs or a replacement. If you choose to purchase a new water heater, we can professionally install it. Our experienced professionals ensure your water heater is correctly hooked up to lower the risk of water damage or scalding water temperatures. Contact us today to get an estimate on our water heater installation services
Signs You Need a Water Heater Replacement
Before a water heater leaks or breaks, it will sometimes produce subtle signs. Knowing these signs can help save you from flooding and plumbing issues. The following are the most common signs you may need a water heater replacement:
- Lack of Hot Water – If your water will not get hot, it is the first sign your water heater is failing.
- Aging Unit – A water heater can last about ten years, so it's essential to start thinking about a new hot water heater as your system ages.
- Rusty Water – A metallic taste or brown water may indicate corrosion in your water heater.
- Leaking Water – You may notice pooled water at the base of your water heater.
- Strange Noises – Clanging or banging sounds coming from your water tank may point to debris building up in your water heater.
Types of Water Heaters
Our plumbing service professionals have experience installing all types of water heaters. We can help you choose the best water heater that fits the needs of your home. We install the following types of water heaters, including:
- Conventional – We offer conventional water heaters in different sizes of tanks. A traditional water heater is heated by electric energy or gas.
- Tankless – A tankless water heater doesn’t need a tank and heats water on demand. It can help lower your heating bill by up to 30%.
- Hybrid – A hybrid water heater uses a heat pump and a storage tank. It can help reduce your overall water bill by up to 60%.
Water Heater Installation Services We Offer
We understand many homeowners are not experienced in understanding water heaters. We will help you through the water heater installation process when you decide it's time for a newer model or your older one isn't working correctly. While some water heaters run on electricity, others use gas with a flame lit under the storage tank. We provide the following installation services:
- Residential gas water heater installation
- Residential electric hot water heater installation
Costs to Install a Residential Hot Water Heater
The cost to install a residential hot water heater is never a set price. We base our costs on your home's plumbing configuration and the water heater type. We always offer honest pricing on our water installation services for your peace of mind. We will arrive on time and assess your installation details. We will provide a detailed cost breakdown of our installation process.
Why Choose Us for Water Heater Installations?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle is your trusted local plumbing company. We provide comprehensive plumbing services to Capitol Hill, Seattle, and Queen Anne, WA. Our services professionals will arrive on time and ready to work. We can install all hot water heater makes and models. Our service professionals ensure you have proper ventilation and connections for your hot water heater. If needed, we can even install a hot water circulating system. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle provides upfront pricing on our plumbing services. Our service professionals are committed to helping you through your plumbing problems with ease.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle is here for you to install a new hot water heater or replace your old one. We understand all water heaters have a limited lifespan and cannot always keep up with your home’s hot water needs. When we come to your home, we will determine if you need water heater repairs or a new water heater. We will explain your hot water heater options and help you make an informed decision. Contact us today to get an estimate on our hot water heater installation services in Seattle.