Reliable Residential Plumbing in Seattle
Expert Plumbers Near You
We’re not your average plumbers – our professionals are highly trained and exceptionally experienced in getting the job done right the first time. When you turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle, you can feel certain you’ll never need to hire another plumbing company again. Our team provides efficient and thoughtful solutions that are cost-effective.
A few things that set us apart from other plumbing services:
- Our HydroScrub® jetting technology is a cut above the rest
- We have the capability to use video cameras to inspect plumbing for proper diagnosis
- Our team is on standby 24/7, 365 days a year in case of emergency situations
- We’re a Neighborly® company, which means we guarantee our services will exceed expectations
Common Plumbing Problems in the Puget Sound Region
Many plumbing issues are standard from state to state, such as leaky faucets and clogged drains. At Mr. Rooter, we’ve found that the Seattle area typically shares common issues that pop up more frequently than others. Our experience and expertise offer excellent services for these recurrent problems:
- Low Water Pressure – If you’re experiencing lower water pressure than normal, it could be an indication of a leak in your plumbing system.
- Sewer Backup – Your sewer system can overload from excessive storm and groundwater entering sewer pipes, causing flooding and further damages from contaminated water.
- Sewer Damage – In areas with older pipes and dense tree population, root growth can cause cracks in your sewer line that will require immediate repair.
Of course, these aren’t the only services we’re called for. Though we’re local and understand the typical plumbing issues in the area, our team is backed by a nationally trusted brand. This national network provides our technicians access to specialized training and top-of-the-line industry equipment to deliver premium services for all your plumbing needs.