Residential Clogged Drains Clearing Services in Redding, CA
We Clear Clogged Drains for Long-Lasting Results
Do you have any sinks or tubs in your home that are draining slowly? If you’re starting to experience any problems with the drains in your home, it’s important to address them before their ineffectiveness causes major clogs or damage to your residential plumbing system. Your home’s drains work hard every day to ensure wastewater flows freely through your pipes, so it’s essential to take care of them with preventative maintenance and an extra hand from a team of licensed plumbing professionals.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County has years of experience effectively clearing clogged drains for homeowners throughout Redding, CA and the surrounding areas, including Anderson and Shasta Lake. Whether you have one drain causing problems in your home or several, we’re here to help with long-lasting residential clogged drains solutions. Reach out to our team today to learn more about our residential clogged drains clearing service and request an estimate!
Why Are Your Home’s Drains Important?
All the pipes and drains within your home’s plumbing system are interconnected, which means if you have one clogged drain, you can experience problems with other drains and features of your system. Ignoring clogged drains can cause several problems on your residential property, from backed-up sinks and toilets to costly property damage. The licensed plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County recommend calling us as soon as you notice any signs of a clogged drain.
Signs You Have a Clogged Drain
There are several signs indicating you have a clogged drain in your home. The most obvious sign is water backing up in your sinks and bathtubs, but other signs aren’t as easy to spot. Our team can conduct an in-depth assessment of your residential plumbing system to pinpoint the clog and offer cost-effective, long-lasting solutions for clearing it. Schedule an appointment with the plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County if you notice any of the following in your home:
- Your toilets are backing up
- Foul odors are coming from your drains
- Parts of your lawn are soggy
- You notice water pooling near your shower, tub, or washing machine
- Your toilets are gurgling
- Your sinks, showers, or tubs are draining slowly or not at all
Cleaning & Repairing All Types of Home Drains
Whether you have a clogged drain in your kitchen or bathroom, our team has seen it all and can offer effective, reliable solutions for clearing it. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County offers residential clogged drain clearing services for several types of residential drains, including:
- Kitchen Drains – Your kitchen drains are highly vulnerable to clogs due to all the food, grease, and oil that goes down the sink. You can help prevent your kitchen drains from becoming clogged by being careful about what you put down there and avoiding all fibrous vegetables, meat, bones, grease, and other hard substances.
- Bathroom Drains – Bathroom drains, including your sink, shower, and tub, can easily become clogged with soap residue, hair, and toothpaste. A simple drain cover is a great way to prevent clogs in your bathroom drains, along with running hot water while brushing your teeth to prevent it from hardening on the inside of your pipes.
- Floor Drains – Floor drains can be found in basements, garages, and laundry rooms. These drains can become clogged easily by leaves, dust, and other debris commonly found in these parts of your home. It’s important to address clogged floor drains before it results in floor damage.
Determining Whether You Have a Clogged Drain
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County always recommends calling a licensed, experienced plumber to inspect and effectively clear any clogged drains in your home. However, there are some things you can do to attempt to clear a minor drain clog yourself, including:
- Pour hot water down the sink after most or all of the water has drained from your sink to clear clogs caused by hardened oils and fats.
- Schedule routine preventative maintenance and drain cleaning services with our team of licensed plumbing professionals.
- Use a sink plunger and snake drain to attempt to unclog your drains.
- Be sure to throw away any materials you pull out from the clogged drain in the trash, so they don’t cause another clog.
How Often Should I Have My Drains Cleaned?
How often you have your drains professionally cleaned depends on what’s going down them, how often they’re used, and the overall condition of your residential plumbing system. We can inspect your drains and plumbing system to determine a proper cleaning schedule. If you have more than one fixture that’s draining slowly, the problem could lie in the main sewer and will need to be inspected by our team. The most common causes of sewer clogs are tree root intrusion, flushing wet wipes, and putting kitchen grease down the sink. No matter what’s causing your residential clogged drains, we’ll resolve it with a reliable solution so you can use your sinks, tubs, and showers hassle-free!
Schedule Your Professional Drain Cleaning Service Today
When you’re searching for a reliable clogged drain service near me in Redding, CA and the surrounding areas, including Anderson and Shasta Lake, you can count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Shasta County to keep all your home’s drains operating smoothly. We also offer preventative maintenance services that can save you time, money, and hassle in the future. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about our plumbing services, whether you want an estimate for clogged drain services cost or to learn more about our drain cleaning methods. Contact us today to schedule high-quality plumbing services or request a job estimate from our team. We look forward to hearing from you!