Need Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Services in Redding, CA?
Our Sewer Line Inspection & Repair Experts Can Help
It’s essential to have a highly trained team of licensed plumbing professionals take care of all your residential sewer line needs with innovative industry techniques and state-of-the-art equipment. The days of tearing up your yard to repair your sewer line have come to an end with help from Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Shasta County. Our licensed plumbers have years of experience providing high-quality, cost-effective residential sewer line repair and replacement services for homeowners throughout Redding, CA and the surrounding areas, including Anderson and Shasta Lake.
Damaged sewer pipes can wreak havoc on your property, from needing costly repairs to putting your family at risk of being exposed to contaminants. Whether your sewer pipe has cracked from natural wear and tear over time or you have tree roots intruding into your pipes, we're here to help with a thorough sewer line inspection and repair plan. Our team will work hard to make repairs to your sewer line, but if repairs don't suffice, we'll provide you with exceptional sewer line replacement services so you can return to your normal routine. Reach out to our team today to learn more!
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Several things can cause damage to your home’s residential sewer line over time. As a feature of your plumbing system that works day in and day out, it’s one of the most vulnerable parts of your home and is a common issue for homeowners. No matter how extensive your sewer line damages are, the licensed plumbers at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Shasta County will address the problem and find cost-effective repair solutions. We'll work hard to quickly restore your home’s plumbing system, no matter what caused damage to your sewer line. Some of the most common causes of residential sewer line damage include:
- Poor preventative maintenance
- Poor pipe installation or layout
- Tree root intrusion
- Hair, grease, and other debris are building up inside the pipes
- Backup from the city’s sewer line
- The ground freezing and thawing
- Natural wear and tear from aging
- Earth movement or heavy construction in the area
Signs I Have a Broken Sewer Pipe
We want homeowners to know the common signs of a broken sewer pipe so they can act quickly and schedule prompt repair or replacement services. Putting off sewer line repairs can cause extensive damage to your property and plumbing system, so it’s crucial to call a licensed plumber as soon as you notice any of the following signs:
- Water not filling up in your toilets
- Sewage backup in toilets and tubs
- Sinks, toilets, and tubs are draining slowly or not at all
- The yard is flooded or has soggy areas
- The grass appears greener close to your sewage pipe
- Foul odors in certain areas of your property, such as the basement or yard
Our Sewer Pipe Repair & Replacement Solutions
The team at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Shasta County has years of experience examining residential sewer pipes to find the best possible solution for repair or replacement. We’re committed to saving you time, money, and providing you with a reliable plumbing system for years to come. We do everything possible to avoid sewer line replacement. However, we find that some sewer lines are damaged beyond repair, and the most cost-effective option would be a complete replacement. Some of the most common sewer line repair and replacement services we perform include:
- Preventive Pipe Maintenance – Performing regular maintenance on your plumbing system is essential to ensure it operates smoothly and reliably. You can do this by being careful about what goes down your drains and taking advantage of the maintenance services provided by Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Shasta County. We'll help you prevent damage to your plumbing system by inspecting it, cleaning your pipes of buildup and debris, and showing you the best ways to avoid cracks, clogs, and bursts.
- Pipe Relining – Our highly effective pipe relining method gives homeowners new sewer pipes from the inside out. We can also line your existing damaged sewer pipes with a sleeve that prevents cracks. We’ll thoroughly clean your pipes and carefully apply the lining, which hardens in just a few hours.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – If we decide to replace your residential sewer line, one of the methods we could use involves pulling a new, seamless pipe through your old one. This trenchless method uses hydraulics to break apart your old pipe and replace it with a brand-new one.
Residential Sewer Line Replacement Solutions
If repairing your residential sewer line isn’t an option, the licensed plumbers at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Shasta County can perform professional sewer line replacement services so you can return to your normal routine as quickly as possible. We’ll thoroughly inspect your sewer line issue, clearly explain your options for replacement, and show you how we’ll resolve it permanently. We’ll never try to oversell you on any sewer line replacement products or services that aren’t necessary to get your plumbing system restored.
The trenchless methods we offer today are far less invasive than traditional sewer line repair and replacement approaches. Some of the key benefits of our trenchless repair and replacement methods include the following:
- Trenchless methods won’t destroy your lawn or landscaping.
- Trenchless repairs and replacements are more cost-effective for property owners.
- Mr. Rooter® has successfully completed countless sewer line repairs and replacements at all types of household properties throughout the region.
- We work hard to save homeowners time and money, no matter what type of plumbing services are needed.
Call Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Shasta County Today
Whether tree roots have infiltrated your sewer line or you’re starting to notice signs of a broken sewer pipe, the plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Shasta County are here to help. With years of experience providing exceptional sewer line repair and replacement services throughout the region, you can count on us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to fix your damaged sewer pipes quickly and effectively.
We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you want to learn more about our repair and replacement process or want an estimate for sewer line repair cost. Contact our team for our professional help with repairing or replacing your residential sewer line in Redding, CA and the surrounding areas, including Anderson and Shasta Lake. You can request an estimate to start the process today!