A water line is typically out of sight and out of mind. You may notice subtle signs that your water isn’t flowing well through the pipes. The most common causes of water line damage include:
- Water Pressure
- Mineral Buildup
- Clogged Pipes
- Tree Root Intrusion
- Ground Movement
Contact our plumbing professionals if you notice any of the following signs:
- Higher-than-usual water bills
- Rusty or discolored water
- Low or no water pressure
- Foundation cracks
- Banging sounds coming from the pipes
- Multiple clogged drains
- Unusual areas of pooled water in your yard
How Long Does a Water Pipe Last?
The health of a water pipe depends on its environment and maintenance. If you live in an area with regularly shifting soil due to inclement weather or construction equipment, it may damage your water pipe. You can make sure your pipes are in optimal shape with our preventative plumbing maintenance services. We inspect the pipe joints and fittings of your water pipe along with your water pipe to find any issues.
Our Approach to Water Line Repairs
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southern Massachusetts uses plumbing video camera inspection to pinpoint the exact location of the plumbing problem. We do our best to get your plumbing repairs done in a day or less. Our professionals use non-invasive plumbing methods to replace existing pipes. We always perform water pipe repairs that conform to industry standards. We will ensure you understand our plumbing approach as we perform your services.
Water Pipe Replacement vs. Repair
Our plumbing experts do their best to repair your water pipe before recommending a water pipe replacement. We consider the following to determine if you need a water pipe repair or replacement:
- Age of the Water Line – If your water line is more than 50 years old, we often recommend a water pipe replacement.
- Number of Repairs – If water line repairs are stacking up, replacing your pipe is often more cost-effective than putting a patch on the problem.
- Severity of Damage – We will determine if you have a simple crack, extreme corrosion, or a completely burst pipe.
- Cost Analysis – It’s sometimes more cost-effective to get a water pipe replacement if a plumbing repair is almost going to cost as much.
Why Trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southern Massachusetts?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southern Massachusetts uses advanced plumbing techniques for your underground water line repairs. We guarantee our work and our products. Our professionals always finish your water line repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible. We keep you informed throughout the process. We offer honest and upfront pricing without any surprises. Your needs are always put first.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southern Massachusetts
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southern Massachusetts provides comprehensive plumbing services for homeowners in Middleborough, Plymouth, and Bristol, MA. We understand running water is a necessity in your home. Our plumbing professionals have years of experience working on all types of plumbing problems. We’ll locate your water line issue and find an effective solution. Contact us today to request a cost estimate on residential water line repairs.