What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
Sewer line damage happens more than many people think. Your home’s sewer line constantly works to remove wastewater from your home. It faces normal wear and tear over time. Some of the most common reasons you may have a damaged or clogged sewer line include the following:
- Items or sludge can clog the sewer line, preventing wastewater from getting to your local sewer system.
- Poor maintenance can lead to clogs and damage.
- Aging sewer lines often develop cracks and misalignments.
- Tree roots make their way into broken sewer lines and continue to grow.
- Heavy rains may cause city sewer lines to back up.
- Thawing and freezing of the ground sometimes damage sewer lines.
- Earth movement from construction can misalign sewer lines.
Signs of Sewer Backups
It’s important to be aware of common sewer line backup signs to know when to reach out to our service professionals. A residential sewer line repair or replacement cost is typically more cost-effective than dealing with the extensive work it takes to restore a plumbing system when sewer line damage contaminates other areas of your property. Some of the most common signs of sewer backups include the following:
- Sewage odor wafting from your drains
- Slow drainage in multiple drains
- Constant toilet problems
- Wastewater backups in drains
- Flooded areas in your yard
- Green grass over your sewage system
Damaged Sewer Line Solutions
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tallahassee sends experienced professionals to your home to assess your sewer line issues. We do everything in our power to avoid a sewer line replacement. Some of the innovative ways we solve your sewer line problems include the following:
- Pipe relining – Pipe relining gives you new sewer pipes from the inside out. We can line your existing pipe with a sleeve to help prevent further cracks. Our team cleans out your pipe and then applies a hardening lining.
- Preventive pipe maintenance – We offer routine pipe maintenance to help prevent sewer line damage. Our professionals will clean and inspect your pipes to catch debris and breaks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement – We can use your existing pipe to pull a new sewer pipe into place. Our team uses hydraulics to bust apart the broken pipe and replace it with a seamless one.
Sewer Line Replacement Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tallahassee explains our approach to your sewer line repairs and replacements. We provide an upfront cost and always offer in-home estimates. Our trenchless sewer line methods will not tear up your yard and typically take less than a day. If we cannot perform an adequate sewer line repair, we’ll explain your options for a sewer line replacement.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tallahassee
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tallahassee helps with all types of sewer line problems, from tree root intrusion to broken pipes. Our service professionals offer a guarantee on our services and parts. We always offer honest pricing and estimates. Contact us today to schedule a cost estimate on sewer line repairs and replacements.